Chapter 10: Christmas

Safaa’s POV 

“Zayn! Wake up!” I say as Perrie and I jump on top of him.

“Mmmmm.” He mumbles.

“Zayn, could you please get up?” Perrie ask softly, It is like she is trying to be all romantic.

“Yeah I’m up.” Zayn says sitting up. And obviously her little love talk works.

“Come on Zayn, we have to go open presents!” I say excited. I jump off the bed and run down the stairs.

Doniya arrived at 7am and it is currently 8am, so Perrie’s mum will be here in 2 hours. I see Zayn and Perrie walking down the stairs hand in hand.

“Hey Doniya.” Perrie says embracing my sister.

“Hey so I got you guys something.” She says handing a gift bag to Perrie and one to Zayn.

“You do yours first.” Zayn said to Perrie. My mum walks in and we see what Doniya got them.

Perrie pulls a white pillow case out of the bag, but it doesn’t take long to realise what is on it. There is drawing of Perrie and in writing underneath it says Perrie’s side. Zayn pull his out and is the same only it is a picture of him and it says Zayn’s side.

“Wow.” I hear my mum say.

“Well, I thought I should get something for the soon to be Mr and Mrs Malik.” Doniya laughs.

“Thank you these are really cool.” Perrie says hugging Doniya again. 

“Oh and there is also this one.” Doniya says handing Zayn another bag.

Zayn pulls out two more pillow cases. One has a drawing of Hatchi and underneath has his name. It is a case for a dog bed. The other one I realised isn’t even a pillow case, it is a crib sheet and it says Little Malik on it. 

“You really go all out don’t you?” Waliyha asks watching on like the rest of us.

“Well it is the least I can do when my boyfriend works for a printing store.” Doniya laughs.

We finish all the gifts and there is a knock on the door. It must be Perrie’s mum.

“I’ll get it.” My mum says getting off of the couch and walking to the front door.

-----------------------------------------

 Perrie’s POV

“Mum!” I shout running towards her and hugging her. I haven’t seen her since I was in hospital.

“Hey Perrie.” She says returning my hug. I lead her to the lounge room where everyone else is. Except for Trisha after she opened the door and greeted my mum she went to the kitchen. Probably to start the christmas dinner.

“Hey Zayn.” She said hugging him.

“Hi Debbie. How are you?” He asks her.

“I’m good.” She replies. I see Trisha come out of the kitchen.

“Perrie and Waliyha, do you want to give me a hand?” She asks.

“Yeah sure.” I peck Zayn’s cheek then go to the kitchen to help with the Lunch.

I start to chop the vegetables then Waliyha makes the gravy and the apple sauce. Trisha cooks the christmas ham and beef in the oven. I love christmas. The only real time to spend with family and loved ones. During the year it is tours, concerts and parties. Only getting short break for a quick visits home or to see a loved one. 

I still haven’t even talk to Jesy, Jade and Leigh- Anne, wishing them a merry christmas and Jade a happy birthday for tomorrow. I wonder they are doing right now. I know Leigh- Anne went to Jamaica to see some of her family. Jade was spending it at home with Sam, and I don’t even know what Jesy had planned.

 By 11:45am the meal is cooked. I help Waliyha set the table, while Safaa and Trisha put everything on plates. They lay the plates of food from one end of the table to the other. I admire the work, just for a minute. I feel two strong arms snake around my waist. Zayn.

“What do you think?” I ask him. I feel his chin rest on my shoulder.

“Beautiful!” He whispers in my ear.

“Really? You think trays of food are beautiful?” I ask him. He is becoming so much like Niall.

“I wasn’t talking about the food.” He whispers. I can feel my self blushing, probably 50 different shades of pink.

“Even when you blush.” This time his lips brush my cheek.

“Come on love birds, we have food to eat!” Waliyha says laughing and rolling her eyes.

Zayn pulls a chair out for me and then he sits down on my right. I grab his hand under the table. At the moment I just need some warmth.

---------------------------------------------

Everyone is full now but are still at the table, everyone glued in a conversation. I can feel something rising up inside of me, it reaches my throat. I get up from the table and run to the bathroom, startling everyone on my way. I hear someone running after to me. I’m guessing it is either Zayn or my mum maybe even Waliyha. I spew up everything I just ate into the toilet. I feel my hair being lifted out of the way.

“Perrie?” It is Zayn that came to my aid and at the moment he’s the only one I want to comfort me. I get up and rinse my mouth out.

“Ahh. I hate being pregnant. Why can’t people just do it and then a baby magically appears?” I groan. Zayn wraps me in a tight hug.

“Because then you wouldn’t be ready. At least this way you get 9 months to prepare yourself.” He laughs. I feel his chest vibrate and the sound of his steady heart beat.

“Are you feeling ok?” He asks me. I don’t answer I just hug him tighter.

“If you want I can lay down with you until you feel better?” He asks. I nod in response.

“I’ll go get a cold cloth to put on your head.” He says leaving to the kitchen. I walk back to the bedroom and lay on the bed.

--------------------------------

Zayn’s POV

Perrie didn’t look to well so I told her I would get her a cold cloth to put on her head. I head for the kitchen I walk in the room and everyone looks up at me.

“Is Perrie ok?”

“Does she need anything?”

“Is it about the baby?” These are the questions I am bombarded with.

“Perrie’s not feeling to well so she is taking a nap. I’m just getting her a cold cloth.” I explained getting a cloth out from under the sink and wetting it under a tap.

“Ok. You should stay with her. Just in case she throws up again.” My mother says.

“Yeah, I will.” I reply and walk to the bedroom. I see Perrie has already fallen asleep, but on top on the sheets. I pick up a blanket from the wardrobe and lay it on top of her.

“I love you, Perrie.” I say kissing her forehead then putting on the cold cloth.

---------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry a little late and lacking Ideas. What should the next chapter be about? Please comment Ideas.

I started reading Mortal Instruments - City of Bones today, so far liking it. I even watched the movie.

I also learned to play Good Enough by Little Mix on piano today.

Erin xx

thanks for 144 reads!!!!! xx