Chapter 2

Zayn and I are still hand in hand when we open the door. The girls are sitting on the couch on their phones and the boys are huddled in a circle, doing who knows what.

“Perrie.” Jade screams happily, running up to me and giving me a tight hug. “Hey Jadey.” I say hugging her back.

I let go of Zayn’s hand so he can go and talk to the boys.

“Why are we here?” I ask Jade, she just rolls her eyes. She drags me to the couch.

“Perrie!” Leigh and Jesy scream at the same time. I must be amazing that they get this excited to see me.

“Hey guys.” I greet them as they hug me really tightly. 

Jeff, the head of management walk out of a meeting room down the hall.

“Come on in.” He waves us to the door. I give a reassuring look to Zayn, he does the same.

The room is red on the inside and there is a massive table in the centre. Little Mix sit on one side and One Direction sit on the opposite side.

“Why are we here?” Jesy asks. She sounds a little annoyed. Maybe she had something else planned.

“You are all here because we getting both, One Direction and Little Mix to do a song together. Record it then make a music video.” Jeff address us.

“Ok, anything else.” Liam asks, he is taking notes why. I giggle a little, what a nerd.

“In the music video you will be paired up. So one from Little Mix with one from One Direction.” He explains.

“Who is paired up with who?” Harry asks with a confused expression as always.

“Well, we have the list here.” Jeff says picking up a clip board off of the table. 

“Alright. Jade and Harry.” Jade looks are Harry a little shocked. They used to date. 

“Niall and Leigh.” Niall smiles. Leigh and Niall get along really well. 

“Jesy and Liam.” Jesy just laughs, she must think this is funny. I end up giggling with her. I look over to Zayn so hoping I’m paired with him. 

“Perrie and Zayn, because if we separate you the fans will get angry.” I smile at Zayn. He smiles back. Just what I was hoping for. 

“Louis we will have you with the guest singer.” Jeff says placing the board back on the bench.

“Who is that?” Louis asks.

“We have scheduled Selena Gomez to come and sing with you.” Jeff says. The girls and I start squealing and hugging each other. We have always wanted to meet her.

“Well their not excited at all.” Harry says sarcastically.

“Ok all of you to the recording studio now you have a song to write.” Jeff says pushing us all out the door. We walk down the hall into the recording studio. 

The girls take the couch. The boys sit on the floor, but I sit on the bench and Zayn sits next to me and holds my hand. 

“We’re paired up!” Zayn says excitedly giving my hand a squeeze.

“I know!” I feel something coming up in my throat like I could vomit. I let go of Zayn’s hand and run to the bathroom. It is on the other side of the hall. I only just make it to the Toliet. I hear someone open the bathroom door.

“Perrie? Are you ok?” I sound like Jade. 

I get up off of the floor and pull the toliet lid down and flush the toilet.