Chapter 19

A/N

In this chapter is the dance. I have the link of the move full dance rehersal on the side. 

Imagine who Perrie is dancing with is Zayn

Imagine who Leigh- Anne is Dancing with is Niall

Imagine who Jade is dancing with is Harry

Imagine who Jesy is dancing with is Liam

And pretend that Louis and Selena gomez are in the middle doing the same thing. xx

---------------------------

Perrie’s POV

“Girls positions now!” Our choreographer yelled.

We were all fully dressed in out outfits for filming and the boys were also dressed. The music started to play and we started to dance.

We were wearing dar outfits and there were gold light behind us as we danced. Selena was here and her Louis were doing the same as us just put in the middle, as if she was part of Little Mix. We did a whole run through whilst the boys and Selena watched. 

I am wearing maroon coloured high-waisted pants and a crop top so my small bump is visible, but only the top of it. Jesy is wearing her iconic studded jean shorts with boots and a black top. Jade is wearing an outfit similar to mine and Leigh-Anne is wearing a white mid-drift and waisted pants. All of us are wearing combat boots.

We are pretty much shooting the move music video all over again but with One Direction and Selena Gomez instead of the back up dancers. And the music we are using in Rock MY DNA, so the steps had to be re-timed but it worked.

“Perrie, can I talk to you please?” Jeff our manager called as he walked into the studio. I walked over the door and followed him into the hall.

“Yes?” I ask him once we were alone.

“We have a short interview set up with capitol fm radio later today. So make it noticeable that you are pregnant. The One Direction boys will be there as well for an interview straight after. But Zayn will be with you the whole time.” He explained.

“So what time?” I ask a little confused and nervous.

“Well it is at 2pm and it is 11am now. So finish up what you are filming then go home and get ready. I’ll explain to Melissa.” He says before walking back to his office. Melissa is our choreographer.

I walk back into the studio, everyone turns and looks at me.

“We have to finish up this last shoot, then we all have an interview with capitol fm at 2.” I explain getting back into position like the girls.

“Alright. Boys you're up.” Melissa says.

All the the boys get up and find there partners. Zayn stands next to me, all of us girls start leaned on our partners. As the music starts we end up hanging off of there arms and pretty much on their backs. 

“That’s a wrap.” The director shouts. “See you tomorrow for more filming.” And with that we all go to the change rooms to change out of our costumes. Selena shares a dressing room with us girls and we end up with some pretty funny truth or dares happening.

“Perrie. Truth or dare?” Selena asks.

“Oh, Dare!” I say slipping on my shirt.

“Walk into the boys dressing room with out knocking. Maybe by chance some of them will be half naked.” She smiles mischievously.