Chapter 12

Zayn and I walk hand in hand from the car to the studio. As we walk in I see all the guys sitting in front of the mirror as the girls dance.

“Hey guys.” Niall waves.

“Hey.” Zayn and I both say.

“Ok, Perrie put your stuff down then join the girls.” The choreographer says to me as Zayn sits with the boys.

“Ok.” I put my bag over on the far wall and walk to the girls.

“Hey pezz.” Jade says.

“Hey guys, what dance are we doing?” I ask them. I see the boys pull out there phones to film us, even though it is rehearsals.

“We doing the ‘Move’ dance.” Leigh- Anne tells me.

“Alright, girls in positions.” The choreographer yells. “Boys, you will be taking the back up dancers positions in the real video, but for now just watch. Louis, you and Selena will be doing something else.”

The music starts and we dance. As we dance the boys continue filming. Zayn is pulling faces, it is kind of putting me off. I just keep going. When the music ends we are in the center of the hug with our arms around each other. We all lean to the side that Jesy is on and we all fall the ground. I let out a squeal then we all start laughing. 

“As you see the girls have separate dances with a back up dancer. So we will do those again. Takes notes as to which girls you are dancing with.” The choreographer yells then starting the music again.

Jesy does her single as Liam takes notes.

Jade does her single with Harry watching closely.

Leigh does hers and as soon as she kicks the dancer off the stage Niall eyes light up in shock.

My turn comes and I have to reel in the other dancer with my fake fishing line and then jump on his back, as he takes me off stage. I look over to Zayn after that and he is laughing. 

“Louis, we have organised Selena to come in tomorrow and we will work on another little dance for the two of you.” The Choreographer says turning the music off. “Alright. Boys up we are practicing the pairs dances.” She says. All the boys get up and stand next to their partners. As Zayn stands next to me he takes my hand in his.

“We can tell them before we leave.” He whispers in my ear. They all know I’m pregnant except for the Choreographer and the back up dancers. So when they leave when can tell everyone the news about having twins. I might be two months pregnant but my belly has only a small bump and I can still dance.

“Alright.” We watch Jade and Harry do theirs. One Direction aren’t dancers so this is a lot harder for them. Leigh and Niall are up. Niall tripped a few times and when Leigh kicked him he was surprised if wasn’t an actual kick, but a slight nudge.

“Perrie and Zayn your up.” The choreographer yelled. She turned on the music and I danced onto the stage and Zayn pretended to get pulled on. He stopped in front of me and I jump on his back and he spun off stage.

“We new you guys would be good to keep together.” I here Simon walk in.

“Oh hey Simon.” We all stopped in our tracks. Zayn put me back on the ground. I got a smirk from all the girls.

“Ok, you can all go home now.” He says to the dancers and the choreographer. They all leave the room then we turn back to Simon.

“Louis, Selena wants to meet you before tomorrow so you and Eleanor are going to lunch with her.” He explains.“Have a nice day.” He leaves the room with a wave and a smile.

“We are alone now, so Perrie and I need to tell you something.” Zayn says wrapping an arm around my waist.

“What it is?” They ask still in their pairs.

“We got an ultrasound yesterday.” I say. I grab the pictures from my bag and hand them to Jade first.

“Wait, there is more then one.” She says.

“Yeah we are having twins.” Zayn says.

“OMG!” Leigh and Jesy run forward and place their hands on my belly.

“Hello babies!” They say to my abdomen.

“You guys are so creepy.” Louis and Harry laugh. 

 “Do you know the genders.” Jade asks handing the photos to Niall. Zayn and I both nod.

“What are they? Can you tell us please?” Jesy begs. I look to Zayn and he nods.

“A boy...” Before I can finish, I’m interrupted by Louis.

“OMG, a mini Zayn.” He squeals.

“You didn’t let me finish. There is also a girl.” I finish. Jade hugs me.

“One of each that is so cool. A mini Zayn and Perrie.” Jade laughs.

“Don’t you mean a mini Zerrie.” Niall laughs behind her.

“That is what said when we found out. He was OMG a mini Zerrie.” I say.

“She didn’t get it a first.” Zayn tells them to I playfully slap him in the chest and he pretends to look hurt.

“I’ve just been shot!” He tries to should like Fat amy off of Pitch Perfect.

“That’s not funny anymore. You do that every time I hit you.” I laugh.

“Yeah you go Glen Coco.” Jade yells.

“Jade thats written on your shirt.” Niall says. We all laugh.

“Well we have to go.” Zayn says.

“Before we miss our flight.” He turns to me and says.

“Where are you going?” Liam asks.

“We are going to Disneyland in Paris for Zayn’s birthday.” I say.

“Aww. that is so sweet.” Leigh hugs me. “Bye.” Zayn and I wave as we head for the car.

----------------------------------

A/N

This update wasn't that long to write, but hope you like it. The video of the actual rehersal is on the side. xx

Erin xx