six

random question: do you like christmas?

side note, merry christmas eve ! :-)

🎀🎐🎀

december 22nd, 2016

mikey: peteeee

pete: hey mikey

mikey: it started snowing last night

pete: well yea, christmas is in like...

pete: oh shit three days

mikey: !!!!! pete! how did you not know??

pete: i don't really like christmas. once you get older it's not as fun

mikey: ??? pete i am disowning you.

pete: rip

mikey: hm.. does your family do anything on christmas eve?

pete: yea. my family usually comes over and they make all sorts of jamaican food. usually the night ends with somebody from my dads side passing out from drinking too much my family is the worst

mikey: omg pete don't worry that's like my family too. my mom usually has a bunch of work friends over and some of my moms side of the family and that's the one night everybody decides to drink. my mom never cared if gee and i drank on christmas so we both end up getting hammered but idk if he's even gonna be there or not he might be with frank so i'll probably just wallow in a corner on my phone

mikey: if u want you should try coming over it'll be fun

pete: hm maybe if i can.

mikey: yay

pete: what do you want for christmas? i'll get u something

mikey: i want to continue that date. that's what i want.

pete: i would like that too, mikey. :-)

🎀🎐🎀

and cue pete wentz screaming into his pillow.

mikey kept on referring to it as a date. granted, pete was probably freaking out over nothing, but still. pete was questioning if mikey liked him. him and mikey held hands that one night two weeks ago, for petes sake!

for petes sake, haha. how punny.

"what a loser," pete thought to himself. he was laughing at his own jokes.

pete: when did u want to go on this said date? i'm free whenever :)

mikey: we could do it today if you wanted. i'm cool with that ;)

mikey: it's a bit last minister but i have nothing else better to do. we could go get froyo, even though it's 20 degrees outside.

mikey: minister i meant minute smh

pete: sounds good!

pete was dying.

this was now considered an actual date. not just a simple hang out, no. this was a date in the eyes of mikey way.

pete didn't want to fuck this up.

so, he called brendon fuckboy urie. brendon might be able to help him, he has in the past.

after the third ring, brendon answered his phone.

"pete? what's up?" brendon asked, yawning. it was 10:45 in the morning, too early for brendon on the first day of their break.

"i need your help." pete said, standing up and walking towards his mirror. "mikey and i are going on a date later."

brendon went silent before laughing. "i told you! you two are gonna be fucking before we-"

petes face went red. "brendon! stop!" pete said, chuckling. "i don't even think he likes me like that. we held hands that night with vic jack and alex, but he hasn't really been like that since that night. we've been talking like friends and that's it."

brendon gasped. "you held hands?!"

"mhm. we were in a long hug before that too." pete said. "it was awkward and he seemed not to know what he has doing or if he was pushing boundaries or not- IT WAS AWKWARD-"

"pete! relax." brendon said, interrupting him. he hummed in thought. "did he have any ideas about today?"

"he said froyo."

"then go get froyo together! then see what he wants to do. make sure it's just you two, and don't let anybody join. if it gets bad enough, text me." brendon said, while another voice was heard in the back. "let me know how it goes, i'm with ryan. i'll text you later. you better let me know everything."

and like that, brendon hung up.

🎀🎐🎀

bored to death - blink-182