sixty two

(HEY BITCHES I SAW ALL TIME LOW ON JULY 26TH IT WAS GREAT OK BYE)

june 18th, 2017

🎀🎐🎀

midnight- thirty had struck.

ryan had woken up while jack, travie and them had been buying stuff. when travie had thrown the sour patch kids at brendon, brendon had given them to ryan, whose face lit up.

"sour patch kids!" ryan beamed. "this just made my night, oh gosh you don't even know."

this made brendon smile. genuinely.

the cake was unsalvageable. not even the frosting could save it from its doom.

"travie, we're never cooking with each other again. can we agree on that?" jack said, as gabe got his phone out to record the mini funeral they were holding for this cake.

they had nothing else better to do- so they held a funeral for the cake.

william had been what would've been the undertaker- he had put the cake on a paper plate, and put tinfoil over it.

alex had decided that it would be the perfect place to finally properly bury his and jacks dead child, chair.

so, alex had brought up the idea of naming the cake, chair.

and they were all for it.

travie and jack were standing besides the garbage can, and alex had eventually joined the two as they all joined hands.

vic was in charge of the music- sia's "breathe me" suited the event perfectly. ryan and brendon were both downstairs, and so were mikey and pete. mikey wasn't interested in attending anymore funerals than he had to- at least for awhile. for fun (well, as fun as a funeral could get) or not.

and patrick- patrick was doing the dishes.

just your typical mama's boy.

after william had carefully placed the tinfoil over the burnt and oily mess known as chair, who also had a poor frosting job placed upon him, vic started the music up.

"so." william said, carefully picking the plate up and slowly heading towards the trash bin. "chair- gaskarth? or barakat?"

"gaskarth."

"chair gaskarth- thank you jack- was loved by many. his death was unexpected, and is proof as to why you should pay attention to your children. real life or not. he will be missed greatly."

alex had rolled his eyes at williams final comment, knowing that it was shade for "killing" his and jacks son.

everybody clapped as william threw the plate in the garbage.

william waited a few seconds, before breaking character. "okay, i'm getting limeaid. who else wants some?" william said, leaving character and heading towards the fridge to get another gallon of limeaid.

alex must've really liked the limeaid- because he seemed to feel perfectly okay ditching his grieving boyfriend in favor of some.