sixty

🎀🎐🎀

june 17th, 2017

it was eight forty five at night.

pete wentz was sitting on patrick stumps couch, arm around mikey, eating taki's. the three of them were watching a episode of teen titans go that was on the pacific channel.

it was almost like how it was before, minus mikey now in the picture. gabe would be arriving shortly, alongside four gallons of grandma saporta's iconic limeaid.

jack and travie were still present, they were just loudly making cake in the kitchen. did either of them know how to cook? not really. but if jacks mom could cook like a goddess, then her magical cooking powers were hopefully transferred over.

everybody else would be arriving soon.

everybody in the group chat was coming, except for kellin, who had already had plans with oli sykes and ronnie radke.

"hey, patrick." pete said, breaking the comfortable silence in the living room. "you got any more taki's?"

patrick shook his head. "no, not here anyway. my mom won't buy them anymore." patrick said as he ate a veggie straw out of the bag. "they give stomach ulcers or something- i don't know. probably something her work pals told her. if they are here it's because i bought them with my own money."

pete nodded his head in understanding. "hot cheetos?"

"you know my mom would die without those. don't eat the whole bag on her, she'll probably shank you." patrick chuckled, diverting his attention back to the cartoon.

"i'll just buy her another bag if i end up eating them all." pete said, separating from mikey and standing up to go to the kitchen.

as pete entered the kitchen, he saw travie and jack, attempting to make a cake. pete could neither of them had any idea what they were doing.

"travie... i think we put too much oil." jack said, unsure of himself.

"shit!" travie said, running over to the refrigerator. "just, fuck put another egg in the mix! maybe it'll even it out.." travie said as he threw an egg in jacks direction.

jack had almost missed the egg, put thankfully pete had been heading in that direction and caught the egg right on time.

"do you guys know what you're doing?" pete questioned, giving jack the egg he had nearly missed.

"kinda." jack replied. "i made cake once in home economics."

pete stared at jack for a solid four seconds, before turning over and reaching into the cupboard for his hot cheetos. "i pray for your children." pete said, before walking back into the living room.

"so do i!" jack shouted back.

as pete was about to sit back down on the couch, the doorbell rang.

"somebody's gonna have to help me carry this, i have four gallons of worth of limeaid in water jugs." gabe said loud enough to be heard as he pounded on the door.

"i'll carry one." patrick said, standing up from his spot. "mikey, come with me. pete, make sure jack and travie don't burn my kitchen down."