sixty one

hey guys.. so i've decided to make a lil side chapter featuring jack and the crew's shenanigans... enjoy!! :D

🎀🎐🎀

june 17th, 2017

"so what's the real reason you wanted to come out here?" william asked, deadpan expression in tow as travie entered the vehicle.

"i wanted taki's." travie confessed, turning the key and starting the car up. "i honestly wanted taki's."

"seems like a fair enough reason to me." jack added.

and travie began to drive.

"william, hand me the aux cord." jack asked, reaching his arm out so he could grab it from william.

as william got the other end of the cord, alex had finally spoken up.

"don't trust jack with the aux."

jack tilted his head in confusion. "why?"

alex smirked. "don't act like you don't listen to dahvie's music project in you're spare time."

jacks face fell. "no, i don't!" jack quickly said. "it's about the irony-"

but, that didn't stop travie from nearly choking on his own spit as he heard this. "he makes music?"

"yeah, him and some dudes forty five minutes away." alex answered.

"even i knew this." william added.

"i have to hear this. what's a good one?" travie asked, intrigued.

"it's not good in the slightest." jack said, thinking of other ways to convince them not to play it.

"exactly! come on jack!" travie further urged.

jack stared at his phone for a good twelve seconds, contemplating his entire existence. but eventually, he pressed the play button on the track, titled "candyland".

"you're going to regret this." jack warned.

and the four sat in a considerable amount of silence for a good minute and a half- letting the song truly soak in their senses.

"jack." travie had finally broken the silence. "can you be a dear and throw your phone out the window?"

"i told you that you were gonna hate it." jack said, switching shuffle which lead to josie by blink-182 playing.

"how.. is that allowed?" travie asked, genuinely confused. "who.. where... how?"

"well, nobody can speak on terrible tunes when we have the most badass mixtape of all time between me, you and gabe." william said. "we can't be haters, they probably think it's the shit."

"well, there's a difference." travie countered. "snakes on a plane is the shit."

william couldn't argue with that.

"they call themselves blood on the dance floor." alex added. "they have a decent following... i think like, 6 thousand on their twitter?"