seventy one

time skip to school

also next chapter is the second to last lol

🎀🎐🎀

september 2nd, 2017

🚯

travie: guys

travie: i'm in the office

gabe: why it's literally the first day back

mikey: travie what'd you do

travie: well dahvie told the principal i was selling weed out of my locker this morning

travie: I LITERALLY WASNT THO

travie: BUT WHATEVER THEY MIGHT BRING THE COPS HERE

gabe: travie i was literally with u this morning

travie: gabe if i tell him u were with me and u can confirm this can i tell him to page you

gabe: idc if it'll get u out of being arrested with no evidence and me out of class i'm down

travie: thank u

🎀🎐🎀

gabriel saporta was sitting in his fourth period geometry class, doodling as the teacher went over the rules and expectations. gabe was one of the only seniors in the class.

he isn't very good at math.

as gabe was in the middle of drawing a man with a piece of corn for a head, the class phone went off.

"gabe, the principal needs you in his office." mr. sanders said out loud, setting the school phone back down and walking to his desk as gabe got up and walked out, confusing ryan as he didn't go on his phone during school, not knowing the shit going down.

ryan is also very bad at math.

he was creating the scenarios that would take place in his head. the drama was ridiculous. gabe was already over it, and it had been about possibly four days since dahvies initial issue.

gabe wasn't sure as to why travie had to start with almost anyone. but travie, also isn't the one leaking nudes. and now interfering with his future.

gabe took his time getting to the office, mentally preparing himself for all the bullshit that would come. once he got to the main office, all he did was walk into the room that connected to the principals, ignoring the secretary's questions.

gabe opened the door and looked at the sight in front of him. travie was on one side, dahvie and andy were on another.

"andy, what the fuck." was the first thing gabe had said once he entered the room. "you're not even involved-"

"sit, saporta." the principal sighed. "let's get this ordeal over with. there are very serious accusations going on that-"

"it's not accusations if it's true." dahvie said.

"enough." the principal rolled his eyes. "you guys are in high school. not middle school."