twenty

random question: what's your favorite holiday?

🎀🎐🎀
december 30th, 2016

it was saturday.

party night.

and pete was worried.

what if he lost it? this is his first party in about half a year. he didn't want mikey to see what party pete was like.

now, party pete was pretty fun. party pete was a good time.

notice the past tense.

party pete soon became not such a fun person to party with, after he did a line of coke for the first time.

after that, he spiraled downward into bad habits of excessive drinking and pill popping.

pete started treating his friends like shit, started doing a bunch of other self destructive things, and then eventually it landed him in the hospital for a week.

"why'd i agree to this?" pete started to question himself.

whenever pete got fucked up, bert's friends were there giving pete what he wanted. and chances are bert was gonna have his friends there too.

pete barely knew bert himself, except for the one time that pete got drugged. bert let him stay at his house until his head was cleared up, which only took a couple days.

pete shuttered just thinking about it. bad memories.

"i informed mikey to keep an eye on me, so maybe it would be okay" pete sighed, knocking on wood. no way in hell he was jinxing himself.

🎀🎐🎀

mikey: pete, are u sure that u want to go?

mikey: i'm down with just having a sleepover and watching a movie or something

pete: mikey, its fine. unless u don't wanna go.

mikey: i want to go, obviously. i just don't want to see u get fucked up really bad.... if it's bad as you were making it out to be

pete: i promise it'll be okay. i don't plan on drinking too much, or at all. it seems unappealing to me now tbh

mikey: are you sure?

pete; key word; don't plan. if u think it's gonna get bad, get me out of there

mikey: okay pete.

🎀🎐🎀

i don't love you - my chemical romance