twenty one

random question: how are you?

also, i know i said no cliches in these fics but,,, yea here's a party

🎀🎐🎀

december 30th, 2016

mikey and pete had driven together to the party.

"is this your first party, mikey way?" pete asked, focusing on the road as he was driving.

"well, gerard has thrown parties at the house before when my mom wasn't home. so, i was like 12 when i had any exposure to partying." mikey laughed. "one of gerard's friends passed out and gerard put him in my room and i was pissed, like i don't want to deal with your drunken friends, and he gave me 50 bucks to keep quiet."

pete just chuckled. "that must've sucked."

"he threw up in my room. i was so mad pete."

"id be too."

mikey just chuckled softly. "so pete, do you have any stories?"

pete hummed in thought. "well, one time i was just sitting with patrick on this random guys couch and we were smoking. and then, this girl, ashley, showed up next to us and started smoking with us. we were all super stoned and having a conversation about poetry or some shit and then shortly after patrick and i started making out."

"pete! jesus, how many times have you made out with him?" mikey laughed.

"eh, not sure. i just know that wasn't the first time. i think we were talking about picasso or some weird artsy shit he was into at the time."

"anyways, then ashley was making out with somebody, it might've been nick anderson- not sure. but case in short: pretty much everybody in this living room was kissing somebody. and then out of nowhere, ashley's mom runs in and spazzes out that she was out this late. the room reeked of weed and pat and i were making out right in front of this girls mother, and i'm surprised that she didn't have a heart attack."

pete cringes. mikey isn't saying anything, just listening to the story being told.

"anyway, ashley's mom spazzed out and went looking for whoever owned this house. and then, somebody must've called the cops so they went busting through the door and patrick and i were like "'fuck this i'm out."' and we went through the window and ran to my house, high as balls and scared that the cops were following us. i think ashley's mom got arrested."

"that's so bad." mikey laughed.

"tell me about it." pete sighed, making a turn, exiting the city and entering the countryside. "pat and i were laughing so hard when we got back to my house... oh god." pete started laughing to himself.

pete made another turn and they were at berts house. it wasn't that bad outside of it, the grass was cut and there were some flowers planted. pete knew it was probably not bert doing any of this yard work.

brendon and ryan were sitting on the front steps, ryan with a backpack which mikey and pete both assumed that the backpack had liquor from ryan that he stole from his dad.

"he isn't even home yet." brendon rolled his eyes. "ryan and i have been here for like, 15 minutes."

"it's nine thirty, why the hell is he not here?" ryan mumbled. "if i stole my dads alcohol for nothing i'm gonna be pissed."