seven

random question: favorite color?

🎀🎐🎀

december 22nd, 2016

pete got pink lemonade froyo with lots of boba and candies on it. mikey got cake batter with whipped cream, hot fudge and strawberrys. they both sat at the booth farthest from everybody else.

"gerard was questioning where i was going. he thinks you're my boyfriend." mikey laughed. "he was like "mikey! you're my little brother. you can tell me anything, you know that? even if you have a little boyfriend."' mikey mimicked how his brother was talking to him.

pete gave mikey a smile. he checked his phone to see if anybody texted him, in which he got a text from brendon.

brendon; lmk how it goes. you can spend the night later maybe if ryan doesn't piss me off

pete: thx but no thx it probably smells like sex in your room

brendon: you're not wrong

"ew." pete thought as he turned his phone off.

"who were you texting?" mikey asked.

"ah, brendon." pete answered. "he wanted me to spend the night later, but ryan's over so... ew."

mikey's eyes widen and he just laughed lowly. "that's uh, pleasant."

pete nodded in a agreement. "comforting, isn't it?"

mikey just chuckled as he finished his froyo and walked over to the garbage, pete following.

🎀🎐🎀

brother - gerard way

(sorry abt the rly short chapter this would've been bad if it was longer loooool.)