Train Ride to Hogwarts

I have a really good feeling about this story. I think its gonna be cool.
btw come someone draw the scene in the train. I really want to see how draco looked, and I cant draw for shit.

~Alex

"I'm going to miss you so much!" Molly exclaimed over the crowds of people. She kissed and hugged Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Ginny goodbye. They left their trunk and animal cages with everyone else's, and boarded the train. Ginny broke off to find her other friends. The trio looked around, trying to find an empty compartment. Once they found one, they placed their smaller bags on the overhang, and sat down.

Soon the train was moving. Destination; Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

The trio were talking, when they saw a cloaked figure pass by their door.

"That's pretty odd. Who would wear a cloak on the train?" Ron thought aloud. Harry just hummed in response. It looked just like Draco's from the book store. They turned their focus away when they saw the cloaked figure, come back to their door. He lifted his face up, and knocked on the glass door.

They all looked at each other. Harry got up and opened the door. He then realized it was Draco.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but would you mind it if I sat with you. No one else will let me." Draco whispered. Harry nodded.

"Um sure, come in." Harry said. Draco went to the corner closest to the door, and sat down. Harry closed the door, and sat down next to him.

Draco pulled his hood back, and untied it from his neck. He placed it on the ground in a pile next to him.

"Thank you." Draco said meekly. Hermione and Ron were very surprised at how Draco was acting. The three also noticed that he had a cut on his face, and some bruising around it. They also noticed his new haircut, and different 'style' of clothing. He wore a comfortably loose black long sleeve shirt, and grey sweatpants. He took his shoes off, and pulled his legs up to criss-cross. He then took a book out, and started to read, as to not disturb the others.

Everyone was really quiet, in awkward silence. Harry stood up, and reached for his small bag in the carry on. He pulled it down, and looked through it. He pulled out a book labeled, Healing for Beginners.

He looked through the pages until he found what he wanted.

"Malfoy. Can you look at me?" Harry asked. Draco got very nervous, but he put his book down, and looked at him. He flinched with surprise when he saw Harry's wand aimed at him.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to fix that cut." Harry assured Draco. Draco nodded his head, and stayed still.

"Episkey!" Harry casted. The spell landed on Draco's face, and the wound started to mend together in seconds.

Draco lifted his hand to touch his cheek, and was relieved when the cut was gone.

"Thank you again." Draco thanked. He continued to read his book. Harry put his book away, and placed his bag back on the overhang.

The rest of the train ride home was exceptionally boring after that. Everyone mostly read, or had a couple short conversations. Along the ride, Hermione left so everyone could get dressed into their robes. Draco didn't speak for the remainder of the trip.

When the train stopped, the trio gathered their things, and got ready to leave the train. Draco got his things ready, but remained seated. The others were leaving the compartment, but Harry waited a moment.