The Daily Prophet and Insults

imma finish this fanfic soon. probs gon make a sequel but the updates will be like every other day since school is starting up.

~Alex

The next morning, Harry and Draco woke up in each other's arms. Draco didn't really know how to react, so he just laid there until Harry woke up. Thankfully Harry woke up soon after.

"Are you already awake?" Harry asked groggily.

"Yeah. I didn't want to wake you up, and you had your arms around me." Draco said. Harry tightened his grip, and put his face in Draco's hair.

"Good. I don't want to get up yet." Harry said. Draco took a glance at the clock.

"We really need to get up, or we're going to be late." Draco said. Harry whined, and held Draco tighter. Draco started to push Harry away. "No, I'm not going to be late. Get your lazy butt up, or you'll miss the Daily Prophet." Draco said sternly. Harry grumbled, but reluctantly let go and sat up. The two started their normal morning routine, and started to head to the dinning hall.

While walking down the hall, Harry reached over, and grabbed Draco's hand, holding it in his own. Soon they approached a group of students, and they watched as Harry and Draco walked down the hall; Harry with a dumb grin and Draco with a red face. Just before they reached the dinning hall, someone called out. Harry and Draco looked back, and saw it a 6th year. She was a Hufflepuff.

"Can't you see it! Malfoy has poisoned you!" She yelled. Harry smiled at her, and started to walk away.

As he walked away, he said, "I may love to shop, but I'm not buying your bull!" Harry echoed down the hallway. The two entered the dinning hall, and joined their group.

"Hey guys." Harry greeted happily. Draco greeted them as well. Everyone started to eat know that everyone was together. It seemed to be a tradition that they all started to share gradually. Everyone would wait until everyone arrived to the table, to start eating. 

Everyone finished breakfast early, and stayed around to chat a little. Mid-way through Harry and Neville's conversation on Wolfsbane, a brunette, 7th year, Slytherin walked up to Draco.

"How could you do this, Draco? How could you ever like a guy like him? He's disgusting. You're father would never approve." She scolded. She completely ignored Harry. Harry's blood was boiling. He was about to say something when Draco laid a hand on him to stop him. Draco fake smiled.

"Aw it's so cute when you try to talk about things you don't understand. Like love." Draco said. She was about to speak, but Draco cut her off. "Don't waste your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date." Draco finished. She looked like she was about to cry. She started to run to the dinning hall door to leave. Draco stood up, cupped around his mouth, and called out.

"Make sure to let the door hit you on the way out! At least then you'll go from a one to a two out of ten!" He said loud enough for her to hear. She finally left the room. Draco sat back down, and looked to the group. They didn't have any expression. Draco started to get nervous. Did he go too far?

Suddenly, Neville cracked a smile. Then Luna. Then all of a sudden, everyone busted out laughing from trying to keep a straight face. Draco looked around, and relaxed.

"I think that was the perfect amount of bitchiness." Harry laughed. "Who was she anyways?" He asked.

"She's a 7th year Slytherin. No one usually see's her since she sleeps in the Hufflepuff tower with her sister. She's a real monster. She tried to convince Dolores to burn the dungeons while everyone else was locked inside." Draco said with a disgusted look. Everyone just kind of laughed awkwardly. Owls started to fly into the dinning hall, and deliver mail. Six copies of the Daily Prophet dropped onto the table. Everyone grabbed one, and started to read.