Working Day

Harry woke up with everyone else, and ate breakfast with the family. He wore some old shorts, an old tee shirt, and tied his hair back. He said his goodbyes, and flooed to Diagon Alley.

When he got there, he headed to a shop to see if he could find a radio that worked with the magical interference.

He walked to the store clerk, and asked. "Excuse me. Would you happen to have anything that plays music, maybe a radio?" Harry asked. The man thought for a moment, and headed over to grab a muggle radio.

"I charmed this myself, so it can get the same music the muggles listen to." He said. Harry paid the man, and took the radio with him. He headed off to his own store, and started the day.

Harry turned the radio, and started to work. He enchanted the walls white, and did the same to the shelves. He fixed some of the floor boards, and smoothed out the dented ceiling. He did the same with the next two floors as well. Harry left the store to go and buy some tables and a place to put his money. Harry was glad he had a checkbook with him.

"Excuse me. How many table do you have?" He asked the clerk at the furniture store. She showed him the back, where there was a whole bunch of cheap wooden tables.

"How many do you have of these?" Harry asked.

"As many as you want. We build these here. Takes about two minutes to assemble one of these with a little magic." She said. Harry measured the tables with the tape measure he brought with him. He went back to his store, and drew chalk outlines of where every table would go. He did the same to the next two floors, but he left more space so he could add standing shelves for the bottles.

Harry went back, and purchased 36 tables, and asked the lady to color them white. He he looked around for some bookcases to double as shelves.

"If you'd like, we have floating shelves. Just place them wherever you want them in a room, and drill a screw into the ground. The shelves won't move." She told Harry. Hary tested the shelves out by leaning his weight onto them. They didn't budge. He ran back to his store, weaving around the growing crowds of people, and he drew chalk outline of where the screws would be. He decided that seven stacked together would make one full bookshelf. He needed 112 shelves for the second and third floors. He ran back to the lady, and ordered them all white.

"Could you floo everything to my shop when they are done? The walkways are really crowded now." Harry asked the store owner. She said yes, and Harry went back to his store, and waited for the table and shelves.

An hour went by, and the tables where showing up in his floo. Harry quickly levitated them out of the way, and stacked them around the room until he got all 36 tables. Harry then placed the tables where he drew the chalk outlines. He apperated some of the tables up the stairs, and placed them where they needed to be. By the time he was done placing all the tables in their spot, it was around noon. Harry waited for half an hour, until the shelves arrived.

Once the shelves started to floo in, Harry stacked them all until he counted 112. He then got a pockage of screws, with some instructions.

Screw the screws in the floor boards where the ends of the shelves will be. Hold a shelf over the screws, and they will float so there is an equal distance between the ceiling and the floor. Once you hold the second shelf into place, they will both adjust to be equal lengths away from themselves, and the ceiling and floor. Keep doing this until you have the desired number of shelves in one area. Repeat the steps in a new section of the room.

Harry dissaperated to the second floor, and placed the screw on the floor. He levitated it, and used a twisting motion to make it screw into the floor board. Harry did the same with the other screw, and he was ready to add the shelves. He accioed the shelves, and placed them in the correct slot. It floated just like the paper said it would. He did this with six more shelves, and finally he had all the shelves floating, and placed where they needed to be. Harry did this 35 more times, and soon, all the shelves were floating and in place. Harry left the store, and went to another shop that had a lot of miscellaneous objects. He found a fairly new cash register, and paid for it. Harry navigated through the crowds of wizards and witches, and placed his register on the front counter.