Work

its gonna be so cute

btw I'm not grammar checking this chapter

~Alex

The next day, Harry woke up extra early to make the Weasleys some breakfast. He wanted to do a little extra something o show them his appreciation for them. Harry headed to the kitchen, and put some silencing charms around the kitchen so he would wake them up. Harry pulled out some eggs, bacon, grits, potatoes, coffee, and bread, and started breakfast. Harry started with the grits, and poured an approximate measure of grits, some butter, and some salt into a pot. He always cooked by eye, and it always turned out good. Harry added the water, and set the gas stove on low, and covered the pot. Harry moved onto the hash browns. He skinned the potatoes, then took a cheese grater, and grated the potatoes. He took breaks in between to stir the grits with a wooden spatula. Harry placed a pan on the stove, set it on low, and placed all the potato shreds onto the pan, then covered it. Harry waited for the eggs, bacon, and toast since that only took minutes to make.

After alternating between mixing the potatoes to mixing the grits, Harry set the pot of grits to the side, and placed the potatoes on high. He waited for the bottom to brown, before flipping it over. Once the hash browns were done, he placed them on a large plate, covered it, and placed some strips of bacon into the pan. He flipped them over after a minute, and soon the bacon was nice and crispy. He placed that off to the side, covered it, and then cracked the eggs into the pan one by one. He remembered how everyone liked their eggs. Molly and Arthur shared scrambled eggs, George ate sunny-side up, he and Ron liked fried, and Ginny liked over easy.

Harry made two eggs for everyone, and five for Molly and Arthur. He placed the plates down with covers to keep them warm. He placed the food onto the table, and set everything out. Harry quickly toasted some bread with magic, and made a pot of coffee.

Harry patted his pockets down, looking for his wand. He left it on the kitchen counter. Harry face palmed. 'I could've just charmed the food to stay warm.' Harry thought to himself. Harry went back, and charmed the food to stay warm. He removed the covers, and started washing the pot, pan, grater, and knife that he used. Molly already taught Harry how to wash with magic, so Harry finished in a couple of minutes, and waited for the others to come down.

About 15 to 20 minutes later, Molly headed down the stairs tiredly, ready to cook breakfast. She walked into the dinning room, saw all the food, and saw Harry sitting at his usual spot, drinking coffee, and reading the Daily Prophet.

"Did you do all this?" She asked incredulously. Harry placed his paper and coffee down, and extended his arms towards the food.

"Everything you'd like, already made, ready to eat." Harry said. Molly walked to the other side of the table, and hugged Harry.

"Thank you Harry." She thanked. She left the dinning hall, and called down for everyone.

"Wake up and come get some breakfast!" Molly yelled up the stairs. They heard some grumbling and 'okays,' and soon everyone was at the table.

"Everything looks so good." Ron said. "How did you make it so fast, mum?" He asked.

"Actually, Harry made it. He woke up nice and early, and made everything." She said.

"Wow." George said. "You even remembered the way we like our eggs. Thank you." He said. The others thanked Harry, and they all dug in. The grits tasted great, even though Harry eye-balled everything. When everything was done, Harry started to help Molly clear up the dishes. She swatted Harry's hand away.