Last day and A House Warming Party

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

btw i dont own the beetle the bard story, i just typed it, JKR owns it

~Alex

Harry woke up late the next day. It looks like Ron was already up and out of bed. He got up and got dressed. He was a bit sore from everything the past couple of days. He rolled his shoulders around, and headed downstairs. No one was around the house except Ginny.

"Morning Ginny. Where's everyone?" Harry asked groggily. She was sitting in the living room reading a book.

"Good morning Harry. Every headed out for an errand. They'll be back later. Mum suspected you were really tired, so she let you sleep in. Breakfast is on the table, so help yourself." She said quite casually. Harry just headed to the dinning room, and ate some of the leftovers.

'That's weird. Usually everyone is here. What could all of them be doing?' Harry thought to himself. He shrugged it off, and headed back upstairs to get dressed.

When he walked down, Draco was in the living room.

"Morning Draco. What brings you here?" Harry asked him happily. He kissed Draco, Draco kissed him back.

"I thought I'd come over and ask if I could have some help displaying the plants. I went over to the shop earlier this morning, and I need an opinion of were to put everything." Draco told Harry.

"Sure, I'll help. Let's go." Harry agreed. The two flooed away, over to their nameless shop.

When they walked out of the floo, Harry so many potted plants placed around on the floor.

"I got someone to help me pot and deliver all the plants. They're spread out around the three floors. I wasn't sure what you'd like to go where though." Draco said. He walked around carefully as to not step on the plants.

"How about the some common exotic ones on the first floor, some of the less attractive on the second, and the rare ones on the third. I was thinking that the first two levels could be accessible by the customers, but the third floor be kept under lock and key. We could offer a list of all the plants to the customers, and if they need something rare, we can open the door for them." Harry suggested. Draco agreed, and they started setting up the displays. Harry placed some of the more colorful plants in the display windows, along with an ugly one just to show some variety. Then they grouped all the species in different areas, so it would be easier to know what they had. Harry placed a couple of the potions that Lucius owned on the display shelf, just so they would sell a little faster. They moved to the second floor, and placed the uglier plants there. Then they moved to the third floor, which also was where the floo was. They carefully set up all the rare plants, minding that some do not like being with others. Draco casted a charm on the plants to stunt their growth since they were already mature.

They did a last sweep around to clean up some of the spilled soil, and they wiped down the counter.

"I think we're done. All we need to do if figure out a name for he store." Draco said. They sat down on the counter together.

"Don't worry about the name. I've got one all ready." Harry said proudly.

"What is it?" Draco asked.

Harry wagged his index finger. "No no no. It's a secret. You'll find out on opening day." Harry told him. Draco sighed, but didn't it any further.

"Where did everyone go? When I came over, it looked like only you and Ginny were home." Draco asked.