Drinking Games and Being Exposed.

Be ready for drunk ppl. btw I now harry looses the ability to speak to snakes after he 'dies', but I don't care, so hes gonna talk to a snake

~Alex

The weeks went by, and classes ensued as usual. The trio plus Draco, Neville, and Luna went on Hogsmeade trips together, and spent time at the Three Broomsticks. The group had just gotten back from a Hogsmeade trip on a Sunday, and the group was lounging around in the common room.

"We brought rum and whiskey!" Dean and Seamus shouted as they walked through the door. The group looked at them confused.

"Not for long if you keep on yelling about it." Harry told them. Dean and Seamus widened their eyes, and looked behind the door they just came through.

"Don't worry, no one's in the hall. Now! Let's get this party started." Seamus exclaimed. Dean took the bag of alcohol, and walked in front of the fireplace. He cleared his throat.

"Today, I will read off our selection of rums and whiskeys." He said in a fake posh voice. "Today we have Firewhiskey, Dragon Barrel Brandy, Mead, and Single Malt Whiskey." Dean finished. Seamus held the bottles, and displayed them on the ground. The group laughed a little.

"Ok, enough fucking around. Let's drink." Seamus concluded. He took out some plastic cups, and poured everyone their preferred beverage. Ron got Firewhiskey, Hermione got Mead, Harry got Dragon Barrel Brandy, Draco got Single Malt Whiskey, Neville also got Mead, and Luna chose a mixture between everything except Mead.

"Mead attracts Barggels." Was Luna's excuse. Everyone laughed a little, and drank. Somewhere along the way, Neville stood up, and proposed a game.

"Ok so we finished off the Brandy-." Neville started. Harry just kicked his head back.

"Bloody hell." He said. It was Harry's favourite. Neville laughed, and continued.

"We should play truth or dare. But muggle since we're blown out our sockets." Neville said. He sat down, and grabbed the empty bottle, and laid it on it's side. Everyone scooted around the bottle to make a circle. Neville spun it, and waited for it to stop.

Finally it landed on Hermione. "Truth or dare." She said. She was really tipsy.

"No, I ask you that, and you pick." Neville corrected her. Hermione drank to that.

"Well then go on." Hermione giggled.

"Truth or dare?" He asked. Hermione put on a thinking face.

"Truth!" Hermione exclaimed. She nearly fell over.

"Hmmmm." Neville thought. "Who do you like?" He settled on. Hermione sputtered.

"Well I like everyone here. I love you guys, you know that." Hermione pointed to everyone. "I especially love Ron. He's a good kisser. But don't tell him I said so." She put her fingers to her lips as in to say 'quiet.' Even though Ron was sitting right next to her. Everyone laughed, and Ron hid his face with his hands. Hermione grabbed the bottle, and spun it while making a 'woooo' noise as it spun. It landed on Draco.

"Truth or dare?!" She exclaimed happily. Draco hesitated.

"Dare." He answered. She thought for a moment.

"I got it. I dare you to sit in Harry's lap for the rest of the game." She cackled. Draco blushed, but Harry was too drunk to even be embarrassed. He crisscrossed his legs, and patted them. Draco sighed, and climbed into his lap. Harry wrapped his arms around Draco's waist lazily. Draco took the bottle, and spun it. It soon landed on Luna.