A Christmas Dinner with the Malfoys

yoyoyo just reminding you that im ending this story soon. the sequel will probably have some children in it so yay *dabs*

~Alex

It was Christmas Eve day. Harry headed out to Diagon Alley so he could get Draco a Christmas present. Everyone else was already bought for. Harry had tied his hair into a bun, and set out.

He looked around until he found a store hidden in an alley. It was called 'The Hearts Desire.' Harry entered the shop, and greeted the owner. She was an older looking woman.

"Hello there. What can I help you with?" She said. Harry didn't think she had the best vision. She wore extremely thick glasses.

"I'm looking to get my boyfriend something for Christmas. But I don't know what to get him." Harry told her. The lady looked at the display, and pulled three sets out for him.

"I think any of these three would be perfect." She said. The first one was matching silver chain bracelets. One of the bracelets had a key, and the other had a lock. The second set were two silver bands. One had an emerald stone, and the other had a burgundy stone. The third set were two gold chain necklaces. One had a hollow circle, while the other had a smaller, filled in circle.

"The first set was charmed to bring the wearer power. When one has the key to the lock, they have the power to open it." She explained. "The second set represents rebirth. When the stones touch together, you and your partner will feel renewed, and filled with energy." She said. "And the second set has a handmade chain that I added myself. When you bring the two pendents together, they lock together, and make a full circle. It means that when you are brought together, you become one. You become invincible to all harm because you are with the other." She explained. Harry looked at the sets individualy. The bracelets were nice, but he didn't feel that he and Draco had to rely on a bracelet for power. The rings looked cool, but he thought they were too intimate. The third set though, was by far Harry's favourite. He pointed to the necklaces.

"I'll take those." Harry decided. He paid the lady, and left the shop.

When Harry got home, he immediately started to get ready for the dinner. Hermione came over a couple minutes before they all left. Harry invited her over since she was also friends with Draco.

"Everyone ready?" Arthur asked. They all dressed nice. Arthur wore a simple black suit, with a white button up, and a burgundy vest. Molly wore a long sleeve sunflower dress that she made awhile ago. Ginny wore a spaghetti strap, turquoise dress. George wore a black suit, similar to Arthur's, with just a white button up. Hermione wore a blue, ruffled, knee length dress. Ron wore some dressy pants, a white button up, and a black bowtie. Harry wore black slacks, a black button up, and a navy blue blazer.

"Let's go." Harry smiled happily. Everyone filed, one by one, and flooed in a group of three, then a group of four.

When everyone got in the Malfoy Manor, Narcissa and Draco greeted them.

"Hello! It's so nice to meet you, and have you over." Narcissa greeted happily. She shook everyone's hand. She wore a red pencil dress, and let her hair down. When she got to Harry, she gave him a big smile, and pulled him into a hug.

"It's so nice to properly meet you, Harry!" She said. Harry happily hugged her back.

"Thank you so much for allowing us to come over. I love what you've done with the place." Harry complemented. The room was lit up with light, and everything was white and grey, with dark green accents. Overall, the room was a much more cheerful place. Draco greeted the family.