Waking Up

sorry this chapter is going to extremely short

~Alex

The next morning, the three woke up. Harry woke up almost naked, and Hermione and Ron were still in their animal forms. They transformed, and tiredly walked back to were Harry's clothes were, and walked back to the property.

"We're back." Harry announced tiredly as he walked into the home. Harry's hair and body was covered in mud and leaves. Last night was a bit rainy, and sleeping in the dirty cave didn't shield him from the dirt.

"Go and take a shower. Do you want to sleep a little more?" Draco asked from the kitchen. Teddy was waiting for breakfast in his high chair.

"I'll just sleep in." Harry answered. Harry turned to the other two. "You can stay here and nap if you want. We have plenty of rooms to choose from." Harry offered. They shook their heads.

"Mum'll be worried." Ron excuse.

"I promised my parents that I'd talk to them about where I am going come September." Hermione excused. The two said their goodbyes and good mornings, and flooed back home separately.

Harry walked up stairs, showered, and hopped into bed. He was exhausted from the night before, and he was still sore.

Draco took care of Teddy for the day while Harry rested. At around late noon, Draco woke Harry up so he could eat, and at least be tired enough to sleep that night.

Harry ate a late lunch, and took care of Draco while he did the laundry. Teddy was becoming more interested in flying. Harry would turn into different birds, and fly around him to amuse him, and Teddy would always try to jump to and fly. It was quite adorable.

Harry made dinner, and the three sat down and ate. Teddy, being exhausted from waking up early due to a nightmare, fell asleep early, and so did Draco and Harry.

They crawled into bed, and slept for the night.