Awkward Morning and Awkward Classes

heyo muchachos! hope you like the story so far

~Alex

Draco woke up at 6 am, to someone groaning. He sat up in bed, and turned on the light. He looked over and saw Harry talking to himself, having a nightmare. Draco walked over to Harry, and shook him a little to try and wake him up.

"Harry. It's just a dream." Draco said. Harry all of a sudden sprung out of bed, grabbed Draco, and flipped him onto the floor. Draco was on his back, and Harry was on top, straddling him. Harry got back to reality and looked around. He grabbed his glasses from the nightstand, and put them on. He saw Draco under him.

"Oh shit, sorry about that." Harry apologized. He got up, and held his hand out for Draco. He gladly took it, and stood back up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to flip you. It was just a reaction." Harry apologized again. Draco rubbed his head.

"Don't worry. It's fine. I just tried to wake you up from whatever nightmare you were having." Draco explained. Harry walked over and turned the main light on.

"Damnit, it's only 6." Harry sighed. He lifted his glasses, and rubbed his eyes, then ruffled his hair. Draco watched Harry rumage through his drawer, and pull a hairtie out. He put the hairtie in between his teeth, pulled his hair into a small messy bun, and then tied it.

Draco blushed, and looked away from Harry.

'He looks so cool with his hair tied back.' Draco though to himself. Draco went on his knees, and lowered his head under his bed. He stuck his arm under the bed, and reached for one of his trunks. Harry started to walk to the bathroom, but looked to his left, and saw Draco's bum. Harry blushed, and continued to the bathroom.

Draco finally found his comb, and he joined Harry in the bathroom.

When he went in, Harry was already showering. Draco made sure he couldn't see him, before he took his shirt off. Draco looked into the mirror, and frowned. He traced his fringers over the two deep scars he had on his chest. It was all that remained of the Sectumsempra curse. He looked at his forearm. Thankfully the Dark Mark had lightened up in colour, but it was still visible. Draco scratched it unconsiously, and stepped into the shower.

When he was done showering, he stuck his hand out to grab his towel, and wrap it around his waist. Draco poked his head around the curtain, and saw Harry at the sink, brushing his teeth. Draco cursed to himself. He didn't want Harry to see his arm. Or the scars.

'Fuck it.' Draco thought to himself. He stepped out of the shower, and went to his sink to start fixing his hair.

Harry looked out of the corner of his eye, but he looked away, ashamed. Harry never knew he left scars on him.

Draco ruffled his head up with his gel, and then started to blow dry his hair. When it was all dry, his hair was in soft curls. The two were only wearing towels, but Harry didn't care.

Harry turned to Draco, grabbed his shoulder, and turned him to face him. Harry reached over, and grabbed Draco for a hug. Draco frooze. He held his hands away from Harry's back.

"I didn't know you got scars from me. I didn't know what the spell did, and I shouldn't've used it. Im sorry." Harry apologized. Draco thought. He wrapped his arms around Harry and returned the hug.

"I deserved it." Was all Draco said. Harry tightened his grip.

"You do not deserve those scars. No one should be left with that deep of cuts to begin with." Harry retorted. Harry let go, and walked out of the bathroom. Draco looked under the counter, and took out a bag of bandages. He wrapped his left forearm up, and then secured it with some tape.

He left the bathroom, and got dressed in the room. Harry towel dried his hair until it was almost completely dry, and then he started to get dressed as well.

The two left their room, and started to head down to the Dinning Hall.

When the pair got there, they sat down with Hermione. Ron came a little later. Then Luna, then Neville. They collected their timestables, and then headed off to their first class.

Since there were a limited amount of 7th years, all the students had the same classes. First period was Potions.

A tall and slender woman was seated at the front of the class. She had long black hair, and was wearing a long black, fitted dress. "Hello class, my name is Mrs. Tovah. I will be your new potions teacher. Today you will be brewing the antidote to Veritaserum. Page 287 will have a list of the ingredients, and on page 385 will have the steps. Begin." Everyone bustled around to find ingredients. Everyone had one cauldron which they would work with.

Draco immediately grabbed all of the ingredients he needed, and began his work.

The room slowly started to heat up from everyone's burners being on. Mrs. Tovah opened a window, but it didn't do much to cool down the room. Harry, Draco, Hermione, and Ron were all working at the same table. Harry kept on pushing his hair out of his face, but it just kept on falling back into his eyes.

Harry ended up pulling out another hair tie, and he tied his hair into a messy bun. Hermione did the same with her bushy hair. Draco blushed lightly. Harry did look hot with his hair up in a bun.

Draco was sick and tired of all the heat. He pulled his robe off, unbuttoned his top button, loosened his tie, and rolled his sleeves up. Draco was glad he wrapped his arm up. No one really paid much attention to him, but Harry stole a couple glances at him.

'He's looks cute when he's concentrating.' Harry thought. 'Shit no, he looks perfectly normal while concentrating. Not cute.' Harry argued with himself.

Once everyone was done with their potions, Mrs. Tovah got the classes attention.

"If your potion looks like water, please hand me a vile of it so I can grade it." She told. Harry looked at his pot and frowned. It wasn't completely clear. Of course Hermione and Draco finished it correctly. They handed the Professor their viles, and went back to their cauldrons.

"You will find out your grades tommorow. Homework for those who didn't complete the potion correctly. Six inches on what you did wrong, and the corect steps to take. Class dissmissed." She said. A couple students groaned, but they left relatively fast.

The new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher was a chubby guy by the name of Ulrich. He was an exceptionally boring man. Since Minerva became the new headmaster, the Transfiguration spot was filled with a middle aged, skinny woman who was named Agnes.  

The rest of the day was exceptionally boring. Although Harry and Draco snuck glances at each other throughout the day, no one noticed. Once dinner was done, everyone headed to the common room to start their homework. Hermione and Draco finished quickly, but Harry and Ron were still stuck on their potions essay.

Hermione gave up. She sat infront of them, and tried to explain it to them. Harry and Ron were still lost. Draco decided to give it a shot.

"Let me try. Ok so you already know the ingredients are Baneberry, Neem Oil, Maw, and Death-Cap. If your potion was a milky clear colour, then that means you heated your potion up too fast. The Baneberry has a waxy skin, which will melt off. If you heat it too fast, the wax will float around in the potion, giving it a milky look. You need to heat it up slowly so the wax can properly dissolve instead of melt. And if your potion was a clear yellow, that means you added too much Neem Oil." Draco finished. It was certainly a simpler explanation than what Hermione was saying. Harry and Ron understood, and soon finished their papers.

The group talked for a little bit, and then headed of to their dorms. Ron went with Neville, and Hermione with Luna. Harry and Draco went back to their dorm, and fell asleep.

lmao hiiiiiii. be ready for drunk!Harry/Draco/Hermione/Luna/Ron in the next chapter.

~Alex