6

Elena's P.O.V

Running through the woods in wolf form was exhilarating. It felt so... right. Grayson ran by my side, I stared at him as we ran and admired how beautiful he was in his wolf form. His icy blue eyes, his mixture of browns that made his coat unique. His under belly was white, a little hint of a beige tint to it. And the white from his under coat wrapped around his feet, giving the impression that he was wearing socks.

I giggled in my mind at this thought

I giggled in my mind at this thought. Once I knew him better, I was definitely going to give him crap about it. My wolf enjoyed my playfulness and how relaxed I was. I sped up, wanting to test how fast I could go. My feet began to move faster and faster, I felt my heartbeat rising and I enjoyed the sudden rush.

Grayson's P.O.V

She was gorgeous, in her wolf form and human form. Her white fur rippled under her as she ran, her glowing green eyes added to her already striking appearance. My wolf enjoyed her challenging him, her desire to protect him. I know she needs my help, her wolf was frightened, and has control over her. If she gets pissed off at any point and phases in the middle of public, someone would die. My wolf and I both agreed that we would help her, for the packs safety of course.

She was a dominant by far, she wasn't afraid to challenge Ethan, who was my beta, or even me, the alpha

She was a dominant by far, she wasn't afraid to challenge Ethan, who was my beta, or even me, the alpha. She definitely had the potential to be the next alpha female of the pack.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when she suddenly sped up, switching into her next gear. My wolf perked up at this, and also sped up to match her speed. I saw her glance at me, than slide underneath me, tripping me. My wolf flared up at first, but the anger disappeared and was replaced with playfulness when I saw her.

Elena's P.O.V

I was astonished that actually worked. My wolf wanted to play, so we thought that was a good idea, we also thought it was a good idea to have a little prance going for when he looked up. I trotted proudly in a circle around Grayson, my nose up in the air, literally.

Grayson just watched me as I pranced, he rolled onto his stomach, staying low to the ground. He was stalking me as I pranced. I mimicked his stance, crouching low. We both were at a stand still, not breaking eye contact. I challenged him on purpose, knowing his wolf would perk up at this. I could practically see him raising his eyebrows at me.

He suddenly pounced on me, noticing I was distracted. I rolled across the forest floor and spring on my feet again. My wolf enjoyed that he was returning the playfulness. He was much bigger than me, but I didn't care. I dove underneath him, knocking him into his side, before he could get back on his feet. I rolled him into his back and pinned him down with his paws.

He cooked his head to the side, mimicking a dog. I wanted to laugh at him, but instead I licked his face and jumped off him. He jumped up with me and we started frolicking around. I had never felt this kind of joy before. It made my heart swell out of my chest.

We keep jumping and nipping at each other playfully. When I wasn't paying attention, he tackled me and pinned me down the same way I had before. I mimicked him and cocked my head to the side. He just started at me before showing me a wolf-ish grin. It was such a cringe that I covered my eyes with my paws. He yelped at me before he started trotting in the direction of the car, signaling that it was time to leave.

I decided to make this a little competition, so I took off at a dead sprint, leaving Grayson in the dust. He took off with me, easily catching up, but I was still a head of him. I was yelping as I ran, I felt the wind rush through my fur, the smell of the forest, and Grayson, was a drug. It was a beautiful scene, green trees, green moss on the ground, the rich dark dirt on the forest floor. I took a moment in time to take it all in, I never wanted to forget this.

When we reached the jeep, I wasn't even out of breath, I wanted to run some more, but I was itching to get back in my human skin, so I could actually talk to Grayson. It took me a while to phase back, my wolf didn't want to surrender to the human body, but I finally got it.

I hopped in the car and smiled at Grayson while saying "that was the most amazing thing I have ever done".

Grayson smiled back at me while saying "nothing gets better".

He winked at me before turning up the radio, he had some easy going chill music playing. I closed my eyes and decided to get at least a couple moments of sleep before we got back. Before I closed my eyes I looked over at Grayson, his fingers drummed on the steering wheel while he started at the road. I closed my eyes again and felt my wolf settled with contentment.

+

Did you guys like the pictures to go with it?

-Mel🌱