43

6K!
*intense dabbing*

Grayson's POV

She's in my head.

I see her where ever I go.

She clouds my thoughts.

I haven't even seen her in person since the accident.

I have to see her again.

Elena's POV

I need to see him.

They guy who saved me, the bright blue eyes have been burned into my memory.

He is in my dreams.

I have to see him again.

____________________________

Grayson's POV

I am going to find her one way or another.

I get up from the couch in the living room and run my hands through my hair, pulling on it in frustration.

I let out a growl, she is all I think about.

"Daddy what's wrong?" My sweet little Rebecca walked up and put her tiny hand on my leg.

That immediately calmed me down. I picked her up and thought for a moment on how to answer.

"Are you mad because you miss mommy?" She answered my thoughts for me, but who did she think was 'mommy'?

"Who is mommy, Rebecca?" I asked her.

"Daddy your silly" she laughed at me "it's the lady with the big belly at the hospital!"

I was still very confused, and she picked up on the emotions.

"You know my new baby sister is in her belly" she told me.

"You know what Rebecca, lets go find her." I told her with determination.

"I bet I know where mommy is" Rebecca says.

"Where is that" I asked her as I began walking towards the door.

"Mommy's favorite ice cream place! She took me there once" she said as she skipped out to my jeep.

There was only one ice cream place in this town of Oregon, so I knew exactly where to go.

___________________________

Elena's POV

"One scoop of cookies and cream, and another scoop of cookie dough" I said to the cheerful lady scooping my ice cream.

"Alright that will be $2.75" she smiled. I paid her and walked over to a window seat. I have been eating a shit ton of ice cream because of my pregnancy.

I sighed and rubbed my free hand over my belly while shoveling more into my mouth.

I heard the door bell ring as someone in and I looked over curiously.

I choked on my ice cream, holy fuck this dad was hot.

A man walked in with a bubbly little girl holding his hand. I was taken aback by how gorgeous he was. His perfectly messy brown hair, hazel-greenish eyes, sharp jawline. He had on ripped Jeans and a long sleeve black shirt that he had the sleeves rolled up to his elbow. Fuck.

He looked around as if he was looking for some one, and he made eye contact with me.

He caught you staring you dumb ass, close your mouth.