46

"What's going on with our pack" I asked Grayson, I was sitting in the babies new room and was gently rubbing my belly. Grayson was sprawled out on the floor in nothing but red flannel pants.

His hair was messy, he had just woken up from a nap and his lips were swollen from sleep, he was drool worthy to look at.

"Elena, everyone is on edge with the sirens, these... things" he snarled "killed Bailey, and they will just keep killing and killing and killing until everyone is dead" Grayson was starting to breathe hard.

"Grayson-" I tried to intervene.

"These things don't kill for any purpose though, they kill just for the fucking sport. They don't stop either. Once they choose their prey they NEVER stop until they or the prey is dead."

"GRAYSON!"

"I don't know how we're going to kill them again, we are gonna have to buy some knives and bullets in the iron silver shit bailey made. FUCK what are we going to do? I can't protect everyone no matter how hard I try"

"GRAYSON!" I let out a scream of pain.

"Elena what's wrong?!" Grayson dived down to my side as he sudden acknowledged my existence.

"G-Grayson I-I think-k I-I'm going int-to labor AGHHH" I screamed as another contraction rolled  through, I have never felt this kind of pain before.

And I wasn't ready.

Grayson's POV

Fuck what do I do now? Shit I have never had someone go into labor.

Why don't you fucking pay attention to your mate

Elena yelled into my head while she glared at me, but screamed again as another contraction came through.

"JENNIFER!" I yelled, Elena needed her.

Ethan and Jen burst through the door of my office in the cabin, and their eyes opened so wide it looked like they were going to fall out of their head.

"Oh shit. Oh SHIT!" Jen put her hands on either side her face, and she began pacing.

"Oh god Grayson what do we do" Ethan began panicking as well.

"How about you TAKE ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL YOU DUMBASSES" Elena screamed out.

She's probably right.

I scooped her up in my arms and we all ran out to my Jeep. Elena and Jen sat in the back and Jen tried to calm her down. I turned the ignition and was about to pull out when Jackie, Cameron, Kian, and little Rebecca all ran out.

"What's going on?" Cameron asked frantically.

"Elenas in labor!" I yelled at them, they need to hurry up.

"I'm not missing Elena's birth, Let's go!" Jackie said, they all then ran to Cameron's BMW.

"Mommy!" Rebecca yelled as Kian scooped her up and they ran to the car and sped down the street in front of us.

Elena was yelling in the back seat as we drove down the abandoned road that leads to town.

Jackie's POV

I sat in the back, holding Rebecca in my lap tight since we had no car seat for her.

"Is my mommy gonna be okay?" She looked up at me with innocent eyes.

"Of course she will" I have her a reassuring smile, and that seemed to calm her down.

Something wasn't right.

I have a certain, sense. The pack didn't no about it but it is pretty much spidey sense, except wolfy sense. Jen was the only one who knew about it, and she came up with that name.

Cameron was speeding down the road, and the sense hit me hard.

"CAMERON WATCH OUT" I screamed as a group of people ran across the road.

But those weren't people, those were sirens.

I held Rebecca to me as we skidded across the road, only to be slammed into a tree.

"Rebecca are you okay?!" I frantically looked at her, but she was fine.

"Oh my god those are sirens" I felt myself begin to panic.

Grayson's POV

What the fuck is going on.

I slammed on my brakes as Cameron's BMW skidded across the road into a tree. I began to snarl uncontrollably as I realized what ran across the road, sirens.

"Grayson's what's going on?" Elena was breathing heavily as she looked at me, terror in her eyes.

"I love you" was all I said to her.

"Protect her with your life" I told Jen before running out of the car with Ethan next to me.

I ran towards Cameron's car, but all of them were out of the car except Rebecca.

"Rebecca's okay, Grayson there's so many what do we do-"

"We kill them all. Rip all of their heads off" I snarled. "Jackie put Rebecca in my Jeep with Jen and Elena, then come help fight" she nodded and took off running towards my car with Rebecca in her arms.

"Now we kick some ass" Ethan yelled and we ran towards the demonic creatures with rage and blood thirst pumping through our veins.

+

Shit is about to go down guys.

This book is almost over😭

But don't worry I will have a sequel, this is a series so.

- Mel🌱