36

*mature content*

Jen's POV

"Ethan!" I yelled at him, he wasn't listening to me at all.

"How am I going to protect you? How am I going to protect this pack? Grayson has to protect his baby, I have to protect the pack. How are we going to kill this thing? What if it hurts you?" He let out another snarl.

I got off the bed and walked towards him. I put a hand on his chest to stop him from moving and made him look into my eyes.

"I'm yours! I'm not going anywhere! You can't protect everyone, people can protect them selves too baby, everything will be okay. Our pack has been through so much I guarantee we will get through this too." I laid a hand on his cheek and his eyes were glowing.

We were silent for a moment when he crashed his lips on mine. I was surprised at first, but I quickly recovered and began kissing him back.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I hopped up and wrapped my legs around him.

He carried me to his bed and tossed me on it. As I laid on the bed and looked up at him, I felt very vulnerable, but I was okay with it.

He stood up to his full height as he looked down at me and I felt like his prey.

"You are so gorgeous Jennifer" his voice had a tone I had never hurt before, it was deep, husky, very possessive, and it turned me on.

He crashed his lips on me again and held him self up with one arm as he slowly made his way from my lips down to my neck.

I let out a moan and and suddenly slowed down.

"Jennifer I shouldn't be doing this" he looked away from my eyes and I used my fingers to tilt his chin to look at me.

"Ethan, you are my mate, and don't worry" I smirked " dangers jes me horny too"

He let out a chuckle and muttered "well in that case".

The next thing I knew, my shirt was torn in half and he was making his way down my chest.

I didn't like that shirt anyways.

Two can play at that game. I found the hem of his shirt and tore it in half and off of him.

He unclasped my bra with one hand and began leaving hickeys on my chest.

The feeling on his mouth on my skin made my inside churn in pleasure. I wasn't even embarrassed to be completely exposed to him.

"Oh Ethan" I moaned as I grabbed a fistful of his hair.

He began to make his way down my stomach he reached them hem of my jeans. He looked up into my eyes and I gave him an answer.

Please

He smirked and took my jeans off in one movement.

"Your wet already" his voice spoke.

He laid kisses all down my thighs, coming very close to my heat.

"Please Ethan, quit teasing" I moaned out.

He chuckled lowly and it just turned me on more.

He laid a kiss on my heat, but they layer of lace called my panties was pissing me off.

I moaned and clenched the sheets underneath my hands, I was getting more sexually frustrated by the second.

When I thought I couldn't take it anymore, he pulled my panties on and he was suddenly there.

"Fuck" I moaned again.

His tongue drew circles on my heat and he then slipped it inside me. I clenched the sheets even tighter and my back arched as he kept going in and out.

His nose would hit my heat every time he would go into me and I moaned again.

"Your mine" he said possessively.

The feeling of his breath on me made me moan again.

He kept going in and out of me a couple more times before he suddenly licked up my entire area.

"Ethan" I moaned. I felt my body begin to build up and I knew my high was coming.

"Don't stop" I whimpered.

"I don't want you to come yet baby" he said seductively.

He tore his pants off bad I saw his size in his boxers and he crawled up and kissed me again.

I want you inside me

I sent him him the words in my head that I couldn't get out of my mouth.

He looked straight into my eyes and they were glowing that gorgeous amber color.

He nodded and grabbed what I was assuming a condom from his bed stand.

He took of his boxers and I saw him slid the condom on effortlessly. He positioned himself between my legs and put one of my legs up on his shoulder. He looked at me one more time for reassurance and I nodded.

Then he was there. It hurt at first, but he began slowly thrusting in and out and I quickly adjusted to his impressive size.

"Faster" I spit out.

He quickly began pounding harder into me and I was enjoying the roughness.

He moaned and I moaned back. The build up in me began again and I could barley keep my eyes closed.

He lowered himself down so he was more on top of me and I began leaving light claw marks on his back as he kept going.

"Fuck" he moaned.

I decided to take control, so I flipped us over So I was straddling him, he kept going and put a hand on my breast.

"I'm in control baby" he grunted out.

He flipped us over again and had both of my legs on his shoulders now. He had a hand on my neck and another on my boob and I loved it.

"I'm so c-close" I moaned out again.

"Me to baby me too" Ethan's eyes were closed and after a few more powerful thrust, we both came at the same time.

I was breathless, that was the best sex I have ever had.

"Fuck Jennifer" he said just as breathless.

He slid out of me and picked me up bridle style.

"Let's go shower" he said with a smirk.

He walked into his bathroom while carrying me and I giggled.

"Round 2?" I laughed.

He just smirked at me again.

I take that as a yes.

+

I just wrote smut ahaha

Comment if it was good or not^^

Remember to vote!

What is your fav celebs besides the twins?

- Mel🌱