16

Grayson's P.O.V.

It was like a freeze frame for a movie, you know when the main character walks in on an event happening on the frame freeze's so the audience could see, that's what felt like was happening. I only had a 0.5 millisecond freeze frame of what was going on in the bathroom. I will explain it to you.

I opened the door and I saw Elena, only in a bra, not even panties. She was being held against the wall by her wrist and I could see bruising all over her body. Tears were flowing down her face and her mascara was smeared everywhere. Nash had in boxers, but he was trying to put his face down at her crotch but she kept trashing around so he wouldn't have access.

0.5 milliseconds are up.

Nash was lifted in the air and shoved against the wall by his throat in the second. My claws, canines were out, and I sure as hell knew my eyes were glowing. It took everything in my not to phase right there. I have never felt this kind of anger flowing through me before. He struggled against my grip, but it was solid. I lifted him even higher on the wall, the images of him trying to do that to Elena flashed through my mind and I grip his neck tighter.

"What do you have to say for yourself" I snarled.

He smirked at me.

"She enjoyed it" He spit at me.

I Let out a snarl that almost made me phase, I snapped my head back up to look him in the eyes, he didn't back down. I felt a small hand on my back, Elena was standing behind me and she went on her toes and whispered in my ear.

"kill him"

I looked at her and she had a hatred burning in her eyes, anger I have never seen on her. I looked back up at him and snapped his neck. He fell to the ground limp less. I looked back up at Elena, she had found her under wear, but now she was only in her bra in under wear. She looked back up at me, her jaw was set in stone. she was trying to be calm, but I saw tears well up in her eyes They finally fell down her cheek and her knees buckled under, my hands caught her and I picked her up bridal style and ran into my room so no one would see her unclothed.

She must feel so violated...I wasn't there to protect her...I should have gone in there to clean her up...Nash.

Anger flared up in me at the thought of his name again. I couldn't hold back my snarl and I felt myself getting angrier and angrier by the second. Elena laid on of her hands on my chest and looked up at me. she needed me, so I pulled myself together.

I set her on my bed and went and turned the shower on, she needed his stench off of her. I walked to the bed and got down on my knees and looked at her, she looked back up at me, but I saw nothing in her eyes, they were dull, no life in them. I put my hand on her cheek and she closed her eyes and leaned into it. My heart ached for her, my beautiful, perfect, pure Elena, broken. I picked her up again and brought her to my bathroom.

"Elena, I'm going to undress you and look at your injuries" I said softly.

She just nodded, I slowly unclasped her bra and felt my breathing hitch in my throat, her breast were covered in bruises. Anger surged through me again, I wanted to go rip Nash's head off, I don't give a shit if he was dead, I wanted to kill him again and again and again. I looked at her stomach now that I had a good look at her and saw a bruise that covered almost her whole abdomen. There was also scratches on her stomach, he must have used his claws to rip her clothing off. I snarled and turned around and flat out punched the wall, I realized that I just put another giant whole in this house.