45

"Grayson these aren't going to match the room" I whined as Grayson picked out the first crib he saw.

"Come on babe I don't think the baby will care" he whined back, I chuckled for the fact a 20 year old man was pouting like a child.

I raised my eye brows and gave him a look that said 'don't fuck with me' and he surrendered.

The baby was going to be here at any minute and we were struggling to get the baby's room ready in time.

We haven't even chosen a name for fucks sake.

"Come on Grayson use your head" Jen decided to put in her 2 cents. Ethan was currently at home taking a nap.

"Alright what ever you pick it out!" He huffed in frustration and me and Jen laughed at each other.

We ended up finding a dark brown wooden crib that would match nicely to light yellow colored room.

We walked out behind the target, our jeep was parked there since we didn't feel like trying to find a parking spot up front.

I was getting weird vibes, the parking lot was bare except for one car and it was empty. I felt the hairs of the back of my neck rise and I could feel something watching us.

Jen's POV

I could sense someone, I could also feel Elena's worry.

I looked at my surroundings and felt some one watching us.

"COME OUT YOU PUSSY" I yelled into the empty parking lot, Grayson gave me a funny look, but I then heard footsteps running away.

I took off running and found the source of the sound, it was the one person I never wanted to see again.

Erica.

Seeing her face brought back every emotion that I felt when Ethan died.

Jen what's going on?!

I ignored his thoughts and shut him out, I don't want him to see this.

I lunge at her and her eyes grew wide as she saw me.

I slammed her down on the pavement,  she screamed out in pain and I grabbed a fistful of her hair, making her look at me.

"WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING US" I seethed at her.

"I-I want to ruin you!" She seethed back. Ruin me? The fuck?

"I summoned the sirens!" She began laughing psychotically.

"You what" Grayson stepped in and his voice was low. Erica's eyes lit up when she saw Grayson and it made me sick.

"Grayson I missed you so much!" She tried to get up and I slammed her head on the ground again.

"You mean nothing to me, you are a piece of shit" Grayson seethed at her. The light in her eyes sparked for a moment, but she still looked up at him.

"Your still with that whore Elena aren't you" her eyes darkened.

Grayson's eyes turned blue and he began to growl uncontrollably.

"The only whore here is you Erica" he spat her name "I have known you were a dirty slut since you joined our pack, haven't you ever wondered why I never tried to be with you? Get that through your head. I don't care about you." Erica's eyes began to tear up, but Grayson wasn't giving her any mercy, and I enjoyed it.

"Erica you are the shit under our feet and you don't belong here, quit making your self even more pathetic" Elena spit.

"At least I didn't have to get pregnant to keep him around" she sneaked at her.

I lost it.

I slammed my fist into her face and she tried to fight back, but I was much stronger then her. I kept punching, every hit made me even more angry.

She killed Ethan.

She has to pay.

These thoughts rushed through my head as I let out all my anger in her.

I stood up and picked her with my hand, throwing her into the side of a huge trash can with my wolf strength. She screamed out in pain and I punch again and again, and no one stopped me.

"Jen your going to kill her" Elena finally said, but it would be good riddance if I did.

I stood up from her and she coughed up blood, her face was so tore up I didn't even recognize her. With every ounce I pulled out of myself, I laid one more good punch to her face and she fell to the ground.

She was dead.

I was fuming. I have never felt this kind of rage pump through my veins.

I relax and let down my walls, all of Ethan's worry comes tumbling into my head.

Jen what happened?! Oh god is that a body? Did you kill some one?

I'm so sorry baby. It was Erica and she kept insulting Elena and she killed you. I told her not to come back or I would kill her so I have to live up to my promise.

Jen...

I'm so sorry.

I squeezed my eyes shut to stop the tears. I hope Ethan won't see me any different then before. Elena and Grayson were in shock.

I picked up her body and began walking towards the car.

"Jen-"

"No I don't want to talk about it Elena" I went into auto pilot mode as I tossed her body into the back seat.

"No Jen-"

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT" it was now silent.

We all got into the car and I drove us away from the scene.

+

Hey guys so I'm thinking about doing a posting schedule?? Maybe lol but tell me the thoughts on the chapter!

Go follow my twitter @ughdolandaddy so you can chat with me :)

Have any of you guys heard Madison's new single called dead? It's AMAZING and I think I might base a book off of it.

Guys please #prayformanchester this is so sickening and I wish people like that never existed

But, what lane are you guys in?

I'm and Ethan girl obviously

- Mel🌱