30

Elena's POV

I woke up, but didn't open my eyes. I took a deep breath and I was in an unfamiliar place.

"Elena" I recognized this as the beautiful voice I heard last night.

Last night. All of the emotions ran back to me and it took everything in me to not start sobbing right there, I just continued to act like I was asleep.

"Child, I know that you were awake" the women laughed and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up, all of my pack mates were around me. And all of them were sleeping? The fuck? They are alive?! I looked at the women in astonishment and I realized who it was. It was the great Luna herself.

"Are you-?"

"Yes I am The great Luna, the creator of all of you" she replied smoothly.

I took a good look at her and was amazed by her beauty.

A

A.N: This is how I imagined her to look ^^

"Are they alive?" I said as I pointed to all of my pack mates. Grayson caught my eye, his face was at peace as he slept.

"Yes child, I have some extra abilities being the creator" she said with a small laugh. "It was not time for them to die, the wolves that did this have been punished, for no child of mine will treat there kind like that" she didn't seem mad, but her voice was firm.

"There not like, zombie wolves now or anything right?" I asked only half kidding.
(Grayson_Sidebish commented that in the last chapter hehe)

"No child, they are completely normal" she said with a giggle.

I smiled and looked over at my pack again, Ethan and Jen were next to each other and their hands were intertwined. My heart clenched as I remembered Jen last night, so emotionless. She is going to wake up thinking he is dead still.

"I am sorry your pack had to go through this" The great Luna added.

"As long as things are okay now, we will survive" I gave her a reassuring smile, but I was also reassuring myself. She opened her arms and pulled me into an embrace. She was so warm, and had a soft glow radiating off of her. I closed my eyes and took her in her comfort that I desperately needed.

When I let go of her, I looked around and actually got to see where I am at. It was beautiful.

It looked like something out of a fairy tale. We were in the woods, but it wasn't our  woods. It was like a magical woods. Trees grew into the shapes of chairs and beds. Glowing gold flecks floated around and it was dusk, so the stars were shining as brightly as ever. All of my pack mates were in fresh white clothes, and laid on the squishy moss floor, I didn't even realize I was wearing the new clothes too.

"Where exactly are we?" I asked her.

"This is my home" she said.

"Wow, is is beautiful" I said in awe.

"Thank you" she said with a small smile.

"Wait a minute, where is Erika?" Even though I really didn't like her, she is still pack.

The Moon goddess sighed before answering. " if she is ever to find her mate and be happy, she must not come back to your pack. Her mate is waiting for her elsewhere" she answered, I just nodded.

Jens POV

I felt myself wake up, and the second I did, all of the memories from last night flooded my brain and I tried to shut them all out.

Kian falling

Cameron stroking Jackie's motionless body

Ethan dying in my arms

My eye stung as I held back tears, but when I opened my eyes, I saw that I was somewhere that I have never been to before. As I got more aware of my surroundings, I realized I was holding someones hand. I slowly looked and saw Ethan lying next to me, but the thing is that he was breathing, he wasn't like last night  where he wasn't moving or anything.

"Ethan?" I spoke, my voice was hoarse from all of the crying and screaming I did yesterday.

I shook his arm with the hand I was holding and he slowly opened his eyes.

Oh my god, I'm dreaming.

"Jenny-Poo?" I wasn't even going to get mad at him using my embarrassing nickname, wether this is a dream or not, he is here with me so I am going to take advantage of it.

I pretty much threw myself on him and felt relief wash over me as he hugged me back. Tears began streaming down my face and sobs crawled up my throat. We were still on the ground so Ethan pulled me on top of him and wrap his arms around my body.

"E-Ethan you died in my arms, I-I laid with you for hours after you died, I could accept the fact that you were gone. I h-had never felt that kind of pain before."I cried into his chest, just like how I had done the night before.

"Baby I am so sorry, I am here now and thats all that matters." he rubbed small circles on my back and coed these words into my ear.

"Wait... how are you here?" I asked.

But my question was answered by someone who I never thought I would get to meet in person.

"None of you were meant to die, it was time I stepped in and took matters into my own hands" The great Luna herself replied to me. I looked back to him to make sure he was seeing was was and he nodded at me as if he read my mind.

"Holy shit" was all I could say.