21

I couldn't let Grayson leave my sight. Every time he would leave I would get so much anxiety that he wasn't coming back. But everything was slowly getting back to normal.

I sat on Jen's couch, I had on a white dress that dropped to the floor, it fit snugly at the top and at the waist is flowed and rippled with every movement.

Jen had already curled my hair and now was putting on some light make up

"Are you nervous?" Jen said as she was filling in my eyebrows.

I fumbled with my fingers.

"No" I lied.

Jen stopped what she was doing and put in her sass face as she looked at me.

"Mhmmm" she pursued her lips.

"Ok yes I'm am really nervous, I mean give me a break! I am about to tie my life, mind, and soul to Grayson for eternity!" I rambled on.

"Elena"

"Yes Jen" I sighed.

"Do you love him?" She asked.

"Of course I do"

"Then what's to be nervous about?" She asked.

"I don't know, I just don't want Grayson to ever regret binding himself to me I guess?" My anxiety said.

"Oh my lordy Elena shut up right now you know that he will never" she scoffed and continued on my face.

"You right" I said with a laugh.

"Damn straight" Jen said with a smile.

I smiled back, I am so glad I have her.

*****************************

The ceremony was a beautiful set up. We were in the woods with white ribbon swinging from each tree, there were chairs set up that had vines of leaves laced around them. Old fashioned light bulbs swung from the trees giving off a cozy vibe. The only people who came were our pack, this is a very sacred thing so only pack can come.

I cant write ceremonies very well so that's all y'all get sorry lol

After the ceremony, Grayson and me got the house to ourselves and when I walked in, it was beautiful. We do the blood rites privately so Grayson had a rose petal trail that lead to his room candles were lit everywhere and it was just so romantic that my heart swelled out of my chest.

Grayson smiled and took my hand as he led me to his room. We said the vows needed, but the blood rites is what officially finalized it. I'm not gonna lie, I am still very nervous. He opened the door to his room and candles were lit everywhere in here, his comfy flannel sheets had been replaced with some white, satin sheets that were velvet to the touch. I don't deserve any of this, I don't deserve Grayson. But if he wants me, I will gladly let him have me.