48

I can't believe this book is at 10K holy shiiiit

I drew this pic for this book and it's not very good but it took me forever and it means a lot :)

Please read authors note at the end!!

Jen's POV

They have been asleep for 5 days now. In their now-quiet cabin in the woods lay the alpha royalty, our precious best friends unwillingly sleeping.

Their bodies lay next to each other in their bed, surrounded by herbs that Rebecca got from outside that would help heal them.

Rebecca is very special, sacred actually. She has the gift of the healer. The ability to heal supernatural creatures. She doesn't even have to know anything about the creature, her instincts will take over for her. But the most insane part of all of this is that she is still a werewolf, that has never happened before. This makes her abilities amplified by hundreds.

We have to keep her protected, if word gets out that their is a healer as powerful as her in our time, they will stop at nothing to have her. Healers only pop up once in couple hundred years.

I walked into the bedroom at sat at the bed besides Elena.  A small crib lay next to the bed and their gorgeous baby girl laid there. We don't have a name for her, since we have to wait until her parents wake up.

She was a gorgeous baby, she had hazel eyes like Grayson, but the rest of her face was an exact replica of Elena's. Her cheeks already had very faint freckles dusting her skin.

Rebecca absolutely adored the baby, she always sat and talked to her, telling her about Elena and Grayson.

I looked back at Elena, her face was free of stress lines as she slept. Her stomach was flat again, perks of being a werewolf.

I sighed and looked over at Grayson. He was the spitting imagine of Ethan, minus Ethan's shaggy black hair. I felt a tear fall down my cheek as I looked at two of my best friends, so helpless. Their new baby needed them, I needed them.

Warm hands wrapped themselves around me, I didn't have to guess who it was. I turned around and cried into my mates shoulder as he held me.

I looked up at him and took in all of his features, I could never know if I would lose him at any second.

His skin was tan, yet slightly red on his cheeks, his face was clear of any acne. With eye brows that are dark and thick and small eyes, it added a sense of mystery to his face. His hazel eyes matched Grayson's, but when they glowed they were an amber orange that looked like hot coals. His chiseled jawline complimented his plump lips that were tinted a light red. His face had scruff all along his jaw, he hasn't shaved in a while but I loved it. His hair fell loosely onto his forehead and his purple streak of hair was beginning to fade as it blended into the rest of his head. He was a gorgeous human being.

His eyes teared as he stared at me, he could hear my thoughts, and sense the love I felt towards him. But he could also feel my sadness, for Ethan was my everything yet a hole in my heart was bare with the absence of two of the closet people I know.

Grayson was Ethan's everything and they have never been without each other. My heart ached for he felt Grayson's absence 10x more amplified.

A tear fell down Ethan's cheeks and my heart broke. I have never seen him cry before and I knew he had reached his breaking point, he needed his brother back. He nuzzled his face into my neck as he cried silently, I stroked his hair and held him close to me.

Such a strong, intimidating man.

Broken in my arms.

+

Sorry this is a hella short chapter guys but i have more to come!

Okay so I made a YouTube channel and I would love for you guys to like and subscribe on my first vid please and thank you :)

Here is the link: https://youtu.be/bhxX52z1bvw

Please like and subscribe!

But anywhore... I have a new book coming out called "the lucky one" and it is about a girl winning the Dolan twins warehouse sweepstakes/ completion thing but I'm so excited cuz it's hella lit and I am working of the first couple chapters before I publish it :)

Please take a look at my other books they are hella good too!!

Don't forget to vote and comment haha I do read all the comments on all my books and y'all have me cracked up lol

- Mel🌱