44

"Elena your a fucking idiot!"

"I'm sorry, I-I just thought-"

"No you weren't thinking at all!"

"Jen please just calm down-"

"Ethan shut up" Jen's eyes glared at Ethan and he put his hands up in surrender and mouthed 'I tried' to me.

"You threw everything away just because you were scared?! You have a baby for fucks sake! Did you expect her to grow up without a father?!"

"No I-"

"No listen" Jen took a deep breath "you were going to rip the happiness of having a child and a mate from Grayson? Don't you care about him?!" She continued to yell at me.

"Of course I do Jen! That's why I did that! I didn't want to cause any more problems or stress or anything I was just afraid! IM SORRY" I was flat out screaming.

Tears streamed down my face, but Jen continued to glare at me.

Grayson's warm hands wrapped themselves around me and I leaned into his touch. I was so sorry and stupid, and some how Grayson still loved me.

"Jen that's enough" his voice was low and possessive.

"No she needs to know-"

"I SAID ENOUGH" his voice radiated around the room and the 5 people in the room fell into silence.

__________________________

Things haven't been the same since everyone got there memories back.

I don't know what's going to through Grayson's head, his mind is just blank and it is really frustrating.

I do know that he has been extremely possessive of me, I don't blame him. I pretty much ditched.

I'm acting like my parents and I am genuinely disgusted with my actions. Jen has finally started to soften up with me again, the pack some how respects me still, but they know if they give me lip I will challenge them and this alpha won't lose.

The weather was cool and I shivered slightly as I walked out side. Goosebumps rolled across my skin and I wrapped my cardigan around myself tighter. The cabin we bought was very peaceful, granted most of the pack wasn't here currently. Fall was rolling around and the leaves were splashes of orange red and brown.

Fall has always been my favorite season, Halloween has always been my favorite time of year. It's probably only because my birthday was around this time.

The baby was coming soon, me and my wolf could sense she was nearing time. I'm glad she will be a fall baby, my birthday was this month so this should be good.

I stared into the forest, but something felt wrong. I scanned the area in front of me.

That's when I saw it, the fingers peeking out from the bush.

I slowly began making my way over to that area, hundreds of vial thoughts and ideas were running through my head for I didn't know what to expect.

I moved the bushes out of the way and I did not expect this.

Eric, one of our newest pack mates, was dead right there. His eyes were completely grey, the entire eyeball covered, and his face was in the shape of a scream. But the worst part was that there was only the upper half of his body there.

I covered my mouth to hold in the my gag.

GRAYSON COME HERE NOW

I screamed at him through my head.

Eric's eyes bore into mine, I'm never going to be able to shake this imagine from my head.

I heard foot steps coming rapidly and I saw Ethan, Jen, Grayson and Jackie running towards me.

Jackie was the only one who screamed. Jen, Ethan, and Grayson all went to stone.

Growling crawled up the throat of Grayson and he pulled me to him possessively, scanning the forest in front of us.

"No, oh no, no not again." Jen began to panic, Ethan immediately grabbed her and held her to him, she was still freaking out.

Jackie was still crying and out came Cameron, pulling her into his arms as well, Cameron's face froze immediately when he saw the body.

"G-Grayson was this t-the beast?" My crying hadn't stopped yet, so it was difficult to talk.

"No" his voice was like steel.

"Then w-what was it-t?" I was genuinely frightened now.

"Were all dead now oh god no" Jen was rambling still, I have never seen her crack like this.

"Jen SHUT UP" Grayson yelled, if he was acted like this then this means we are in genuine trouble.

"Grayson what killed him" I was getting mad that no one was answering me, so my voice was that quiet-scary mad tone.

"There back" he said.

"Grayson what is back" I asked again.

"Sirens"

Oh fuck.

+

A lot coming for you guys

Comment your favorite color of Ethan's hair

Mines red :)

- Mel🌱