24

Okay guys this chapter is going to be about Ethan and Jen

Jen's POV

"Ethan hurry up!" I yelled into the bathroom. Damn this boy showers for a long time. Ethan just began singing louder to the music, completely ignoring my comment. Two can play at that game.

I went into the kitchen and filled a giant bowl with ice water, I bet this will get him out. Making sure to be as quiet as possible, I opened the door. 'Flirt right back' by black bear was blasting and he kept singing along. You would think his werewolf senses would kick in, but he was so absorbed in the song. I snickered silently as I poured the bowl and got a shriek out of him. Bingo.

"JEN!! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER RUN" he yelled at me, I decided to take his advice and was giggling as I dropped down the ladder that led into the secret room.

Me and Ethan always enjoyed pranking each other since we were 14. Man those were the days, that was when Bailey was still with us as well. I felt my heart clench, I missed her so much. Don't get sad Jen, you are not allowed to you have to be strong. My mind was then brought back to Elena being missing. It has been a week now since Grayson has talked to her. If I lose her, I don't know what I would do honestly. If she got killed, her and Grayson would die because of their bond, me and Ethan would never be able to get over that. Distraction. I plugged my phone into the stereo system and started blasting a song that always got me in a good mood, 'tongue tied' by Grouplove (up above). I jumped and danced around, which was kind of difficult considering we have like 4 feet of pillows and mattresses on the floor. I was so caught up in the music that I nearly peed myself when Ethan swooped me up in his arms and threw me into the cushions. I let out a laugh and started dying when Ethan began mimicking what I was doing, and yelling the lyrics.

"TAKE ME TO YOUR BEST FRIENDS HOUSE, NORMALLY WERE MAKING OUT OHH YEAH" he sang in a completely incorrect rhythm.

"Aaaahh my ears! Ethan what have you done" I said dramatically and covered my ears.

Ethan's shot towards mine and they began to glow as he smirked at me, oh shit.

I had two options, shriek and run away, or glow my eyes right back. Mama didn't raise no little bitch so I smirked back and had my eyes glowing. He raised an eyebrow at me and we slowly started walking closer to each other. Since their was so much tension in the room, God decided to me a little hoe so I tripped over a pillow and as I fell, Ethan raised his hands in surrender and let me fall.

"Dick" I muttered under my breath.

"What was that Jen?" Shit I forgot about the whole werewolf hearing thing.

"Nothing" I hummed innocently.

"Mhmm" Ethan said as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh nothing O'l E-tee-wee-tee, I just said you are a dick that's all" and right as I said the word dick, I kicked his legs out from under his so he fell. Falling didn't hurt him, the ground was like a memory cushion.

I was laughing hysterically when my legs came out from under me and I found my self right on top of Ethan.

"Well hello there" I laughed.

He giggled at me and I saw his cheeks redden, God he is so adorable. STOP IT JEN. I mentally slapped myself, Elena may say he likes me back but I doubt it.