37

Ik it's ethan for the pic but DAMMM DADDY LIKE THATS MY LANE BOOO

Elena's POV

"PLEASE EVERYONE LISTEN" I yelled again.

This living room was full of werewolves and none of them were listening to a thing I am trying to say. I took a deep breath to calm myself down, my patience level has been very small because I am pregnant.

"Everyone shut up!" I yelled again.

No one listens.

"I said to SHUT UP!" I yelled, I pushed all of my alpha power into that and the whole room fell to their knees.

"Jesus that took long enough" I muttered to myself.

"Thank you for taking a seat" I snickered.

Damn I really need to stop being such a bitch.

"Now we are just waiting for Grayson and then we can start this emergency pack meeting" I told my pack.

I turned around to Ethan and Jen and I heard the dull murmur as people started talking again.

"Where is Grayson anyways?" Ethan asked me.

"I don't know honestly" I sighed.

"We'll find out" Jen sassed at me.

"I don't have my phone" I whined.

"I swear to god this pregnancy is making you blonde, use your mind talk thing" she rolled her eyes.

"Oh" I laughed.

Grayson?

I tried to see into his mind but I realized he had me blocked off, what was he doing?

I pushed into his mind but his block wall stayed up. My patience level broke again so I shoved myself into his mind.

A wave of anger, physical pain and frustration washed over me and I stumbled over.

Ethan caught me and I put a hand on his arm to balance myself.

"Elena are you okay? Where is Grayson?" He asked with worry, I couldn't answer because I was so focused on what was happening with Grayson.

I looked through his eyes and gasped to see that he was currently fighting the mutant beast. He said he was going on a run but I didn't think he would run into it.

GRAYSON!

I yelled into his mind and he shut me out again. My panic was interrupted by Ethan and Jen's frantic voices.

"ELENA!" Jen yelled in my face, I looked into her eyes and tried to calm my self down.

"H-He is f-fighting t-the mutant b-beast" I stuttered out, my whole body was going into overdrive as I just was itching to phase and find Grayson.

"Oh no" Jen said.

"No shit" I snarled at her.

"Don't take out your panic on me!" She sassed back.

"Don't you talk to your alpha like that" I snarled again, what was going on with me?

Jen was about to say something back when I stormed out of the room. I noticed that every one was staring,

Shit.

___________________________

"Grayson where are you" I muttered to myself.

I was currently deep in the forest looking for my Grayson and being 4 months pregnant, this was a lot more difficult than it looked.

I stopped by a tree and put my hands on my knees, taking deep breaths.

Grayson's mind was still blocked off and I haven't been able to get inside.

COME ON GRAYSON

I yelled into my empty mind.

That's when the walls came down, but Grayson mind was completely blank, So this means he was knocked out.

This also means he is completely vulnerable to the mutant because that is what I am assuming knocked him out.

I kept running and running. I don't know where I am and I don't know where Grayson is.

I stopped and fell to my knees, tears began running down my face and I began to sob.

All of my worries came crashing down.

The baby.

Me being a mother.

Handling this mutant beast.

Our huge pack.

Grayson.

I need Grayson.

I don't know where he is.

I need him.