31

(A.N: Holy shit lol at this photo of Grayson😩😩)

2 months later...

Elena's POV

Everything was beginning to go back to normal, but things will never be the same. Everyone was constantly worried about each other, were they are, what they are doing.

Jen and Ethan did the bonding ceremony, it was beautiful, and Jen looked amazing, I mean so did Ethan, but I wil never tell Grayson that. The cermony was in the woods and was gorgeous.

Jackie and Cameron are together too, I was surprised, but I didn't know about the history they have together

Jackie and Cameron are together too, I was surprised, but I didn't know about the history they have together.  And Kian, I don't know what to do with him. I can tell he is  immensely depressed, all of his pack mates have gotten mates and he is still by himself. We are trying to find more werewolves, our pack really needs to grow if we are going to try and fight off this mutant wolf. That's our main concern now.

Presently.

"Grayson please come here" I whined. I was sitting on the couch and Grayson was pacing back and forth, this mutant thing has been very active lately, and has attacked a few people. The thing is though is that if this thing bites you, it can turn you into a werewolf. Besides the bite of an alpha, this is the only thing we have ever found that turns you. Everyone has always been born into it, for alphas rarely change people because they are so unpredictable with it, for a lot of people can't handle the bite and die.

"We have to be able to get to these people and help them before they phase and attack someone" he ran his hands through his hair roughly, I noticed his bicep flex as he did this since he didn't have a shirt on, all he had on was adidas track pants.

"Grayson" I said again, he just ignored me and kept on rambling.

"If the elders find out, they will think I am the cause of it, they won't believe that there is this mutant. God this is such a mess-"

"GRAYSON" I raised my voice. He suddenly stopped and sighed as he knelt down in front of me with his head slumped down on my thigh.

"Baby look at me" I used my finger to lift his chin to look at me, his eyes were tired from stress and I could tell he needed my support.

"You don't have to do this alone now, I am here and I will help you through this, I am your alpha female and intend to play my role" I said this softly, but still firm.

"Thank you Luna, if you weren't here, I would not be able to handle this." His eyes dropped down in shame, my heart clenched for I was the only one who got to see him like this.

"I will always be here Grayson, and do not look down in shame, you may be a wolf but you are also human, things get stressful and it is okay to not be perfect babe. We can handle that all tomorrow, it is 10 o'clock, why don't you come and lay down with me" a smirk crept onto his face.

"Do we have to sleep?" He said seductively, I loved how his mood changed so quick.

"Hmm I don't know, I'm feeling pretty beat" I said sarcastically with a fake yawn.

"Well fine then, I guess I will go sleep on the couch" Grayson turned around to walk out of the room, but I grabbed his wrist and pulled down on the bed, which he fell on top of me.

"That's more like it" he said and our night of fun began.

*******************************************

I woke up the next morning laying on Grayson's chest, our bare bodies pressed together. His face was relaxed and his breathing was even, so I just took a moment to stare at him, he was so gorgeous.

"Quite staring at me you perv" he said, keeping his eyes closed. His voice was raspy and was my favorite thing to hear in the morning.

"Fine then" I sasses at him. I grabbed a blanket off the ground and wrapped it around me as I began to walk, but with wolf reflexes, Grayson grabbed me from around my waist and pulled me back on top of him.

Your not leaving that easy, he said to me from his mind.

I nipped his bottom lip and he plastered one of his infamous smirks on his face. He laid a kiss on my lips and once he pulled away, I pretended to gag.

"Your not kissing me until you brush your teeth!" I pinched my nose and made a fake 'disgusted' face.

He let out a boom of laughter and my heart swelled knowing I was the cause of that. I giggled and got off of him. I dashed to my 'bedroom' because I had extra clothes in there, but I always stayed in Grayson's room anyways. I was trying to get to my room before Jen saw me, but she burst out of Ethan's room.

"I SEE THAT WALK OF SHAME SHE-WOLF" she yelled from down the hallway, I felt my face blush as I made the final dash into my room, but despite myself, I couldn't help laugh.

2 weeks later...

I suddenly sat upright from the couch, Ethan and Jen tried to teach me how to play black ops 3 while Grayson was on one of his super long runs, but I gave up. They didn't even notice me as I sprinted to the bathroom, holding my stomach.

I puked up breakfast, and I had a huge head ache. I don't know why this is happening, I have an iron stomach. Worry washed over me, so I shut my thoughts off from Grayson, I know he could sense it too. Another thought creeped into my head, I missed my period.

+

Okay guys this is the end of part 1 of the book! Thank y'all for the 2K reads!!! Part 2 will be in in this book, I'm to lazy to make a whole other book and book name so yah. Part 2 coming soon!

Btw, y'all should check the disclaimer because it shows what the characters look like.

In the mean time, y'all should check out my other books; Hostage, Rejected, Remember Me, and Please don't go!! Remember to vote and comment!!

More votes and comments = sooner updates!

- Mel🌱