25

Grayson's POV

Jen and Ethan, well that was a little awkward. I'm just glad Ethan and Jen finally got together. But this makes me miss my Elena even more. We have been going out and looking everyday and haven't found anything, it's really pissing me off. My wolf is getting harder and harder to control everyday. I sighed and walked over to the door, slipping on my shoes as I waited for Ethan and Jen to get out of the movieroom. I heard Jen call Ethan a 'sourwolf' and I couldn't help but snicker to myself.

They finally appeared out of the hallway and Jen bent down to put on her shoes and I saw Ethan stare at her ass, when he looked up he saw that I had saw him and he held in a laugh. I chuckled to myself and opened the door to walk out, but their was a note on the ground that caught my attention.

Nates pack has Elena

Nates pack has Elena. I felt anger rush into me that I haven't felt in a long time. I snarled and before I could crush the paper, Ethan grabbed it and read it, his eyes began to glow and Jen snatched it from him. He crushed the letter and her eyes glowed as much as Ethan's eyes.

"Get the pack now" I said through gritted teeth.

Ethan and Jen nodded and took off in Ethan's Range Rover to pick up the rest of the pack. I let out another snarl and picked up the letter. I uncrumbled it so I could read it again and finally cleared my head enough to think. I brought the paper to my nose and smelled multiple males scents, but using my alpha perks, I got the very small scent of Elena, vanilla and woods, I haven't smelt it in so long. I had to close my eyes and pulled my self together.

I was pacing the room when I finally heard the range rover pull up, l heard another car as well. I walked out side and saw that Kian and Erica were in that car. Jackie and Cameron were in the back seat of Ethans car and I walked over to my Jeep and pulled out, all of them following me.

I knew exactly were he was talking about when he said the west part of the woods, he is talking about were me and Nate fought over Elena. My hands were white as I clenched the steering wheel. I don't care who I have to kill to get my Luna back.

***************************************

It was nighttime by the time we got to the area. The arena looked a lot less like it did before for grass has over grown the place, but you could see the giant circle we had made. We all walked into the middle of it. As I looked at my pack, it was honestly creepy because it was very dark except for everyone's glowing eyes. Ethan had walked over to me and we made eye contact before looking into the forest  in front of us. Jen was holding Ethan's hand, but she wasn't afraid. Her eyes were narrowed looking into the forest and I could see the fire in her glowing blue eyes.

I was waiting and waiting until the moon peaked out of the trees and Hells bells, it shined on another note. I picked it up and felt anger bubble up again, but Ethan snatched it from my hand sand showed the rest of the pack.

I took the note back and flipped it over and read the other sides with the groups

I saw Jen look up into his eyes with a need that I have seen her give him. She crashed her lips on his for a passionate kiss, they broke off after a couple of seconds and they head there foreheads touching, breathing in each other's air. My heart clenched for them, we don't know what's going to happen. My whole pack looked at me, they needed my guidence and I honestly don't know we should do, right now all I can do is just listen to the notes.

"We are pack, no matter what happens, just know that I love you all and I will forever be grateful that you all are doing this to save our Alpha female, my beloved Elena, our pack Luna." I looked at all of them and pride swelled my chest as I realized they were all willing to die for Elena.

We split off into the groups and took deep breaths every one took off in different directions as her scent filled all of our nostrils. I was the first to leave the circle and take off into the woods.

+

I'm excited about these next chapters guys!!! They are gonna be a lot of short ones so yeah.

- Mel🌱