Chapter 2 The Unexpected News (Elena POV)

Bonnie came within an hour. She still looked the same, but she was happier to see me! For some reason, she brought Enzo, maybe figuring Damon was here, but he's not. Damon's gone, and he'll probably never come back again. I'm in love with Stefan, but I do miss Damon in my life, I can tell Stefan does as well. Anyway, I ran down the stares, I didn't use my vamp privilege, I human ran. I ended up tripping, and I started to fall. Clumsy me. I got back up, and smiled at Bonnie, she and I both laughed. Enzo had wandered off, I think with Stefan. I went into give Bonnie a hug. She let me. After we released the gasped. "Elena..what happened to you?" She asked me in a shaking voice. "What? Bonnie, nothing happened. I'm still Elena, I mean, I'm a vampire, but you know that." I replied, in a joking way. She had a worried look on her face. "No, Elena, as much as I want to pretend this isn't happening, it is. I don't understand." She said, still worried. I then realized this was actually serious, but what the hell was Bonnie talking about? "Bonnie. I don't understand. What happened? Do you see something?" I questioned Bonnie. I was now concerned, was I going to die? "Elena. I..I saw a baby. It's..it's gotta be a joke. I thought vampires couldn't get pregnant. Elena, what is happening?" Bonnie freaked out. I freaked out. How in the world was I pregnant? I can't be. Bonnie is making it all up, right? Stefan said vampires can't procreate several times..this, this doesn't make sense. Stefan and Enzo came back into the room we were in. They could sense something was wrong based on our looks. "Elena, Bonnie? Are you okay?" Enzo asked. We didn't budge. We both just kept staring. Bonnie was braver than I. She looked to Enzo and Stefan, both had curious looks on their face and she said with no emotion "I think something is wrong with Elena. I saw a baby when I hugged her. She can't be pregnant, that's impossible, right?" Stefan and Enzo both glanced at each other then me, and then Bonnie, then each other again and then, me. "Elena? Pregnant? Bonnie, that's not possible." Enzo said, in an unsure way. Stefan was still looking at me. In some way, I could tell he was confused. He probably thought we were joking. We weren't. "Bonnie. Can you feel a baby inside Elena?" Stefan asked, but in a whispering voice, he was almost speechless. Bonnie walked slowly up to me. She gently placed her hand on my stomach. She closed her eyes. Then we saw it. All of us. Enzo, me, Stefan, and Bonnie. We saw the kick. There is a child, or something, growing inside of me. We were all silent for a little while. Stefan walked up to me, and he too placed his hand on my stomach. Enzo didn't move too much. We could all smell the human inside me. All of us except Bonnie. It was like the child was waiting for Bonnie to magically touch it, so it could appear. "Elena, you're pregnant. It's a girl. I can sense it all." Bonnie said, her voice much more enthusiastic. Stefan smiled and even Enzo did his little smirky grin. I was still confused on the whole thing. But Stefan, he just kept smiling. His eyes were locked into mine, and they were saying "we are finally gonna have everything we've always wanted." He didn't take his eyes off me for a good five minutes but when he finally did, he kissed my forehead. I just kept standing there.
When everyone was done being akward, I called some close people, to tell them the shocking, but exciting news. I even called Caroline and Damon. Caroline didn't answer, no surprise there. Everyone was happy for Stefan and I. Even Damon. I was happy. Stefan was happy. We all were. This is how I want to feel all the time.