Double The Date, and Double The Dirty

Alyssa:

I woke up that morning to the smell of dads cooking. I got up in a flash, because I was hungry and he makes amazing food. When I got into the kitchen I smelled it even better. Dad had made Pancakes. Oh I could feel them going down my throat. I grabbed a plate and said to my dad, "Good morning Daddy!" He looked at me, smiling, "Good morning! You're in a good mood!" I smiled big. "I had an amazing night at prom dad. Tyler is such a sweet guy." I told him, noticing how well he was listening. "I'm glad you feel that way. You remember Caroline Forbes?" He asked me, raising an eyebrow. "You mean the crazy, selfish, control freak bitch?" I asked, even though I never met her, I heard many stories about her. "Watch your language. But yes, her. She and Tyler were a thing a while back." I couldn't believe what my dad just told me. "She dated Tyler?" I asked, disgusted. I felt like I did when I walked in on mom and dad kissing. I almost threw up in my own mouth. "Yep. Then she slept with Tyler's enemy, Klaus." Oh my god, Klaus! I heard about him. Klaus was Kol's older brother, Kol promised Jamilla and I we could meet him someday, we just had to stay near Kol. Supposedly, Klaus has anger issues, just like Uncle Damon! "Dad. Is Klaus scary looking?" I asked, I knew his reputation around here. "No. He's just a normal guy. He's kind of funny if you get to know him." I felt relieved. I stuffed a pancake in my mouth. And made my way onto two more. I was about half way through my fourth pancake when Jamilla came into the kitchen. "Good morning daddy, good morning Alyssa." She said, smiling and reaching for a pancake. "Good morning sweet heart." My father said, kissing her forehead. "What were you two talking about?" She asked. I smiled. "We were talking about Caroline and how I hate her for being mean to my daddy." I said, as dad slid out of the kitchen. He probably went to kiss his beautiful wife. "Oh, I hate that bitch. Seriously, Caroline is a hoe, I hope somebody tells her that." Jamilla said, eating a pancakes. Jamilla and I heard dad laugh, I still forget he has super hearing. We laughed too. By now I had finished six pancakes. I cleaned my plate off and sat at the table with Jamilla. "So sissy, what are we doing today?" I asked her with an exciting tone in my voice. "Well, I had made plans for a double date. Me and Kol, you and Tyler. Tyler said he can go, so it's your choice." I smiled when she said Tyler's name. "I think I'll go." I said, in agreement with her. "Good. What are you gonna wear?" Jamilla asked, in her hinting voice, she wanted to help me pick out my outfit. "I plan on wearing my robe." I said, joking around with her. She laughed and then said, "Wear that short pink dress we bought last time we went shopping." I forgot I had that dress. "Okay, and you wear the short blue dress we bought last time we shopped." I said back to her. We got the same exact dresses, just different colors. We agreed together to wear those dresses. After a while, I began to question going. Did I really want to go? Tyler would be there. Just thinking of his name made me smile. Of course I want to go, it's Tyler. It was time to start getting ready, so I got into my dress. I knew Jamilla was already halfway done. I thought about going how I was. Sneakers, the gorgeous dress, my hair in a messy bun. No, I needed to be hot. I grabbed the curling iron and began to curl my hair. Afterwords, I applied some make up, not too much. Then I put my flats on. There is no way in hell I'm wearing heels. Jamilla knocked on my door."Alyssa, it's almost time to go. Can I come in?" She hollered through the door. I hesitated. "Yeah, come in I guess." She turned the knob and walked in, her heels clicking when she stepped. "Damn sis, you look smoking hot. If I was Kol I'd bang you right here." I said, laughing as Jamilla laughed too. "You look good too, sis." Jamilla said, making me blush. "We have to get going, the guys are probably there already." Jamilla said, signalling toward the door. "We're royalty, make them wait!" I said, jokingly as we headed out into the car.

*Jamilla:

When we got into the restaurant, some grouchy old man escorted us to our table. When Kol saw us approaching, he got up and pulled my chair out for me. I watched as Tyler did the same for Alyssa. I gave Kol a kiss on his cheek, and he returned one to me. Tyler and Alyssa started talking about stuff I didn't care to listen to. Instead, I talked to Kol, and he talked to me. When the waitress came to our table, she noticed Tyler and Kol, giving them a wink. Neither of them smiled. Then Alyssa looked at the waitress and said, "Excuse me. Bitch, is your name Caroline?" The waitress looked up at Alyssa, confused. "No ma'am, my name is Heather." Alyssa looked at me, and I gave her a look with my eyes, trying to get her to shut up. It didn't work, Alyssa looked right back at the waitress and then said "Well, you seem like a Caroline because only a bitch would do shit like that. So lady, don't ever wink at Tyler, or even Kol, again. He doesn't want your flat ass anywhere next to his, in fact, if you could back up about twelve feet, that'd be perfect." The waitress looked like she was going to cry. Suddenly, Alyssa realized what she just said. She looked at Tyler, who was pretty embarrassed, Kol, who seemed irritated, and Me, who wanted to strangle her. "I'm sorry." She whispered with her head toward the ground. She got out of her chair and walked out the door, not even turning back. The three of us just sat as we watched her leave. "Should I go see if she's alright?" Tyler asked me, with a very worried look on his face. I thought about it for a moment. "No, she should be alright." I said, looking at Tyler's face. She would be okay, right? As we sat at the table quietly, a lady, dressed professionally, walked up to us. "Excuse me. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you folks to leave." The middle aged woman said. "Alright, thanks for having us here anyway. I'm sorry for the girl, she's having a bad day." I said to the very upset waitress. "It's alright." She said, then looking at Tyler she said, "I'm sorry sir." Tyler just sighed. "Don't worry about it." He said, getting up from the table, and walking out before us. Kol and I just got up silently and followed Tyler. When we got out of the restaurant, we saw Tyler running behind the restaurant. "Where's Alyssa?" I said, running after him, Kol following. "I have no idea. She wasn't out here when I came out. You said she'd be okay." Tyler said, shouting Alyssa's name. Holy Shit. What if my sister just got kidnapped. I was the one who said she'd be okay, now she's gone. We stopped running and we stood at the front of the restaurant, eyeing the other side of the street. No sign of her anywhere. "What have I done?" I said. "It's not your fault. Why would she run away?" Kol said, giving me assurance, and a hug. "She doesn't. She never runs, she just goes outside, cools herself off, and comes back in. I need to call my parents." I said, reaching for the phone in my pocket. "Wait," Kol said. Tyler and I looked at him, puzzled. "I can track her. So can Tyler." Kol said, looking at Tyler. Tyler nodded his head yes. "I'll help." He said, looking toward me. "We'll find her. Don't worry love." Kol said, then him and Tyler poofed off.  I was alone. I decided I wasn't going to wait in public alone, so I got in my car. I texted Kol to let him know. "Kol, I can't go home without Alyssa." I texted him. I waited for that quiet jingle, and grabbed my phone faster than a blink of an eye. I opened the text and read "Tyler said go to his house, we'll find her and bring her there." I put my phone down, and headed to Tyler's house.