Goodbye.

Jamilla:

My phone began to ring, it was Alyssa. "Hey sis. What's up?" I said. I heard her crying. "Jamilla, I need you to do something important." Alyssa responded. "What am I doing?" I asked patiently. "I need you to go on your porch, and drink what I just left there." She said. I laughed, she probably left me some alcohol. I walked to my porch, and sure enough, there was a bottle of alcohol sitting on my porch. I opened it up, and drank a little sip. Alyssa must have heard me or something, because her tears began to pour out as I drank. Kol suddenly flashed to me, and snatched the bottle. "NO." He shouted, as I swallowed down some more. I looked at him puzzled. Alyssa whispered through the phone, "Good-bye sis. I love you so much, look out for Tyler and Rose. And mom and dad, too. They won't remember me, and neither will you, but just know I love you, and I'm sorry." I dropped the phone. "What the hell just happened?" I said to Kol. He looked at me, but tears were in his eyes. I'd never seen him cry. "Jamilla, she made you forget her. So it would be easier." He said, quietly. "Make what easier, it didn't work, I still remember her." I said. "That's because she hasn't done it, yet." Kol replied, grabbing my hands. "Jamilla, your sister is going to kill herself." I couldn't believe what Kol just told me, and why didn't he stop her. I was frozen, my mouth opened wide. I flashed over to Alyssa's house, but she wasn't there. Neither was Tyler. I imagined he was out looking for her like the rest of us.

We searched, and searched, but no sign of Alyssa, anywhere. I sat down, in a field full of flowers, similar to the field we played in when we were younger. I cried. I had lost my only sister, but I still remember her, so it must've not worked, or else, she wants us to find her. "Alyssa, where the hell are you?" I sobbed. Dad appeared, and he bent over to comfort me. "We can't find her anywhere. I don't understand any of this." Dad said, trying to hold back tears. I was upset, but somehow, my brain managed to lead me somewhere, she might actually be. "Daddy, follow me." I said, swishing into the woods. He followed behind, and soon, mom, Tyler, Bonnie, Enzo, and Kol all followed as well. But something stopped me, and the others.

"Jamilla, why did you stop?" Dad asked, wanting to keep going. I didn't respond, I just listened, I could hear her long, heavy breaths. She didn't really want this, did she? I followed her heavy breathing, and came to a very familiar location. Mom and dad recognized it too, because they both made the same expression I did. There she was, wearing a beautiful flowing dress, with her long silky hair tied back with a matching ribbon. Her green eyes, outing the entire outfit. She looked perfect, almost too perfect. We all stood for a moment, admiring her. But, soon she began to cry, and that's when I noticed the other body.

Tyler noticed shortly after, and he ran to Alyssa, catching her entire plan that second. "Alyssa, don't do this. Please, this isn't what she would have wanted." He said, pleading for her life. Alyssa grabbed Tyler's face, placing her small, soft hands, on his cheeks. She wiped his tears away. "I already did. Tyler, you need your mother more than you need me. I can come back, it may take a while, but I can. But, your mother's life was cut short, and I want, more than anything in this world, to be with you and Rosalie, but I'll wait." She said, whispering, even though we all were vampires. She didn't hesitate to do the one thing that made her happy, and in that moment, she kissed Tyler. I would have looked away, except, this was a beautiful kiss, it was the goodbye kiss, possibly, their last kiss. Tyler didn't release from her embrace, and he whispered something sweet, that I pretended not to hear.

Alyssa made her way to Enzo, and Bonnie. She looked at Enzo, and cried. Those tears made him, and the rest of us cry. "Don't love. Don't sacrifice yourself." Enzo said, but Alyssa didn't listen. Instead, she smiled, and gave him a hug. "You are the greatest uncle a girl could ever wish for, take care of Bonnie." She said, again, whispering. He cried, not caring how it looked, and the two of them shared a hug. Alyssa then turned and faced Bonnie, she smiled. "You gave me the power to be who I am. I am grateful forever. I hope we see each other again someday." Bonnie simply hugged her, and said the most touching words, "Elena has been my best friend, and I always consider her a sister. I was the one who told her you were going to be born, I even saw this moment right here. The rest of them may not want you gone, and neither do I, but, meeting you, was by far one of the best things to ever happen to me. I'm going to be a vampire soon, and I promise, I'll get you back. Just hold on you brave young girl." I looked at them, wondering how Bonnie would get her back, she gave all her power to Alyssa.

Alyssa went to mom and dad. They both broke out in tears. "Mommy, daddy." Her soft angelic voice said. "I couldn't have had better parents. You guys always taught me to be brave. I'm sorry I got pregnant so young, I couldn't resist Tyler. Rosalie is a gift for all of you. Please, take care of my daughter. That's all I ask." Dad looked at Alyssa, "But, you said we'd forget about you, once, uhm.." he didn't finish the sentence, and I couldn't blame him. "Carol was somewhat old, but not very old. I gave her until the age of 90 to live. When she turns 90, you all will remember me, and that is when Rosalie can bring me back to you all, and we can share our immortality together." I couldn't believe how my sister thought everything through. "Mom. Wow, I remember, reading an old journal of yours. You didn't know this, but you do now. You said, having Jamilla and I was the greatest thing, other than dad, that has ever happened to you. That made this decision a lot harder. I am so sorry to leave you, I will be back. You have Rose and Jamilla, and Daddy. Please, wait for me." Mom looked down at the ground, not wanting to show her tears, but she did anyway. Alyssa gave her a long, warm hug, and dad one too.

I knew I was next, I wasn't ready to say goodbye to her. "Alyssa, please don't do this. I can't live without you." I said, hoping to change her mind. She looked at me, her eyes filled with water. "Jamilla, Kol," she smiled, trying to be brave, "I couldn't have asked for a greater brother and sister. Jamilla, sissy, you can live without me, and you will. You'll have children, via adoption, you'll bring them all sorts of places, and maybe even Rosalie too. You'll do everything a normal human family does, and then, when I come back, you can tell me everything that you did." I couldn't believe what she said. Her words were soothing. I felt like, I was going to be okay. "Besides, you won't remember me, but I'll be watching over you. I won't let anything bad happen." She said. I got mad at that moment. "Why are you making us forget you?" She sighed. "Because that's the only way you can move on." I didn't wanna admit she was right. She looked at Kol, "Treat her right, and your future children." Kol nodded his head. "I'm going to miss having you around." He said. The look they were giving each other, showed me they were hiding something. "What aren't you telling me?" I shouted at Alyssa. She rolled her eyes, "Kol won't forget me, he's an original, this stuff won't work on him." I looked at Kol, "Well, he's lucky then." I smiled at Alyssa, and gave her the biggest hug. She gave Kol a hug as well.

She walked back to where Tyler was still standing, her eyes still showering with tears. "I love every single one of you more than anything in this world." I let all my tears out. Was she going to kill herself in front of us? She pulled out a rather large knife. "I am going to use this, but not yet, because obviously, you all would devour me. Kol will keep me safe, I promise. I love you all so much, and I can't wait to see you again." She gave Tyler one last kiss, and then huffed. "Okay, I need to go now." She walked off into the woods, Kol following behind her, we were all quiet, not wanting to let her leave. But we did. We let her go. And that may have been the biggest mistake of our lives.

Mystic FallsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara