New Addition

Tyler:

I heard a loud crash. "Alyssa?" I shouted over the phone. The crash sounded like several cars colliding with one another. There was no response. I hung the phone up, and darted out to find her. I hollered through the woods, but I couldn't find her. I needed to focus, but I was so worried. "If you find her, you can save her." I told myself. I paused in the middle of the trees, and listened, I heard sirens, so I followed those. I ended up in the center of a road, full of cars and very sad people. I saw Alyssa's car, off into the trees, completely smashed. I whipped over to her car, and saw her, unconsciously laying in the driver seat. I studied the outcome of the car, and realized I could save her still, and hopefully our child. I ripped the flattened door off, and reached in for her. The ambulance showed up, and rushed to Alyssa.

"Is she okay, sir?" The one man asked. I looked at him, and then Alyssa. "I hope so. We have a baby in there too." The man realized I was Alyssa's boyfriend. "Sir, we need to get her to the hospital, immediately." Another man said, as he held out his hands to take Alyssa. I hesitated to hand her over, but I did. I watched the ambulance drive away with my could be dead girlfriend. After a moment of grief, I grabbed my phone, and called Stefan and Elena, then Jamilla. They all broke down when I gave them the news. "I'm on my way to the hospital, Tyler." was all they could say. I was heading to the hospital myself, and I got there before the others.

I rushed into the hospital, and right past the main desk, I knew the exact room she was in, because I could hear the doctors. "We have to get the child out." One of the doctors said. "I agree." The other said. "The girl may die though, are you really going to risk it?" The third doctor asked. I began to pick my speed up. "The girl is already gone, we have to save the child now." I walked in the room, right as they began to cut Alyssa open. "NO!" I shouted, running over to Alyssa. The doctors looked at me, puzzled, and a bit irritated. I bit my wrist, and put it to Alyssa. "Please drink this, love. Come back to us." I whispered to myself.

At that moment, Stefan, Elena, Kol, and Jamilla rushed into the room. Kol began to compel the doctors to forget what I just did, and to get the child out. Stefan ran to Alyssa, and grabbed one of her hands. "I'm so sorry this is going to happen to you." Stefan whispered. He let go of her hand, and flashed his eyes to me. "How could you do this?" He shouted at me.

"I gave her my blood, so she could come back." I shouted back. "It's her choice. She never wanted to be a vampire." Stefan shouted. All of a sudden, Damon Salvatore walked in. "Now, I heard Alyssa was dead. Is this true?" Stefan rushed to Damon, and put his hand into his heart. "Did you do this Damon?" Stefan shouted. "Stefan! Stop." Elena rushed to try to break the argument up. "Why would I kill the only girl who can keep the Salvatore family going. Are you an idiot?" Damon fought back. Stefan released his hand from Damon, and he walked back over to Alyssa.

We were all silent for a few moments, and then a beautiful sound broke the heated silent. It was a baby crying. We all flew our heads up at the same moment. I walked slowly toward the doctor, who was holding the crying, naked, child. "It's a girl." The doctor said, smiling. I held out my hands, and the doctor put the child in my hands. I felt her soft skin, and her tiny hand wrapped around my finger. "She is so small." I said, smiling. Stefan didn't move from Alyssa's side. The rest of them did, they all gathered around the beautiful baby. "Aww, I'm an aunt!" Jamilla said. "I'm a father." I said, smiling at Jamilla. She smiled back, and pulled out an outfit for the baby. "I've been carrying this around for a while now!" She said, as she handed me it. The outfit was a tiny pink onesie, with a wolf face on it. The onesie read, My daddy is a wolf. I couldn't help but smile. I put the outfit on the baby, along with the tiny diaper Jamilla gave me.

"Do you want to hold her?" I said, not addressing anyone specific. Elena and Jamilla looked at each other. "Go ahead, honey." Elena said. Jamilla took the baby from me, and I went to Stefan. "I'm sorry, I just-she didn't deserve to die. She can still choose to feed or not." Stefan looked up at me. "I guess you're right." Stefan said. Damon walked over to us. "I know this won't help, but, Klaus was the one who caused this." Stefan's head jerked up to Damon's. "How do you know this, Damon?" Stefan asked. "I've been following his lead for a while. He threatened to kill Alyssa, Tyler, and the baby, if Alyssa didn't bring her back." We all looked at Damon, puzzled. Kol rushed over to us, and joined the conversation. "Caroline. He's talking about Caroline, isn't he?" Kol said, raising his right eyebrow. Damon shook his head.

"I know I loved Caroline, but she's gone, and I'm with Alyssa. If Klaus tried doing this, I will kill him, I don't care if I die too, he will die." I said, clenching my fingers into a fist. "My brother wouldn't do this though." Kol said, looking at Jamilla now. He flew across the room, toward Jamilla. "We must protect the young girl, if this is true." He said to Jamilla. "Tyler, I will help you kill my brother, if your girl doesn't wake up. If she wakes up however, you're on your own." Kol said to me. I looked back over at Alyssa, and smiled. "She'll wake up, she's a Salvatore." I said, smiling partly to Elena, and Stefan. They both smiled back. I forgot for a moment that Damon was still with us, and he was doing absolutely nothing to help. "Damon, how about you leave now." I said, giving him an ugly look. He looked right back at me, with his evil Damon look. "You know, I really hate werewolves, don't make me kill you, Lockwood." He said, threatening me. Elena interrupted us, before we killed each other. "Enough. I am sick of everyone arguing. There is a baby for god sakes. A sweet, innocent baby." She said, then her eyes squinted. "Wait, why can't I smell her human blood?" Elena looked at Jamilla. "I didn't kill her, I swear. She is still breathing." I rushed over to the baby, and saw her heart beating. "Then, she must be a supernatural." Damon said, now actually involving himself. "But, witch, or werewolf, we would still smell her blood." I said, looking back at Damon. "Well, then she's a vampire, boom. Problem solved." Damon said. "But, if she's a vampire, she needs to feed." Jamilla said. "I'm on it!" Kol said, flying over to one of the doctors, and breaking his neck. He bit the doctors arm, and held it to the baby. The baby drank the doctors blood, and then it hit me.

"Dammit. She's not going to grow. She'll be stuck a newborn, forever." I said, everyone now looking at me. "Oh, damn. I guess you're right man." Damon said, now pissing me off. I started to charge at him, but Alyssa stopped me. We didn't even notice, she managed to wake up. "Alyssa." I said, watching as everyone's eyes followed mine.

"You really, really, got to stop feeding me your blood, it is disgusting." Alyssa said. I chuckled, then ran to give her a hug. "How the hell are you alive?" Damon asked. "Well, let's just say, it pays to be a witch." Alyssa responded. She walked over to Jamilla, who was holding the baby. Alyssa smiled at the baby. "She'll grow. She's immortal." Alyssa said, as if she were proud of the newborn. "What the hell is she talking about?" Damon asked. Alyssa looked to Damon, and smiled. "She has supernatural abilities of a witch, werewolf, and vampire." Stefan and Elena smiled. "So, she can kill Klaus?" Elena asked. Kol stepped closer, as if to be in the conversation. Alyssa just turned around, and took the baby from Jamilla. "She won't kill Klaus, she could, but she doesn't need too. I'll bring Caroline back, and nobody will get hurt." Alyssa said, peacefully. "I'm still trying to put everything together." Damon said. Alyssa sighed. "I am not Bonnie Bennett, no offense, but I know how to make myself immortal, and I have done so. This child, she got her werewolf genes from Tyler, I used some of my magic to make her a vampire, and a witch. Therefore, she can drink blood, but she doesn't need it to survive." We all just looked at Alyssa. Stefan smiled. "Well, can I be immortal and not have to drink blood too?" he asked, jokingly. "I'm working on it daddy!" Alyssa joked back, I think it was a joke. "Well, can we all just get out of this place, it's making me sick." Jamilla said.

Kol compelled both doctors to forget everything that happened, and to continue their days. We all walked out of the hospital, together, and for the first time, we were all happy.