Party

Bonnie:

Rosalie is thirteen, she should learn magic soon. It is far too long of a wait for Alyssa to return. I am going to teach Rosalie magic, and we're going to get Alyssa back, before Carol dies. I don't want to kill her, but I will, if I have too. She wasn't that great of a human, why should she come back, what was the point of Alyssa doing this? I don't know, but I'll find out when she's back.

Tyler has been seeing some other girl, who is not Alyssa. Her name is Rachel or something, but who cares. She's a slut, using Tyler for his money. It's times like this I really wish Alyssa were still here. She never should have done this. Her life was precious, and she should have cherished it. I'm going to get her back, before Carol dies.

Tyler:

I took Rosalie out to dinner, with Rachel and mom too. She wanted to spend her fourteenth birthday with us. Sure, she was going to have a party, but not on her actual birthday. It  going to be tomorrow, and so many people are coming, I don't think I even know half of the people coming. But it's for my baby, so whatever. I can't help but think what happened. Rosalie doesn't know her mother, and neither do I. How horrible does that sound? I don't know my own child's mother. Bonnie Bennett, who watches Rosalie often, apparently knew her. She said we were a beautiful couple, we always brought joy to everyone around us. She said, the girl died. But, that never explains why I can't remember her. Not even a single photo, what is wrong with me? That's old news though, I'm with Rachel. Rachel has been with me for a few years now, and I think I'm ready to marry her.

Which brings me to unanswered question two: Mom. My mother was killed. Drown, by dick head Klaus Mikaelson. But, here she is, in the restaurant, alive. So, how the hell is she here? Is she a vampire, too? I can't ask her, because she probably would have me killed. I am just so confused on everything that is going on. I kept thinking all throughout dinner, which seemed okay with the girls, as they all talked to each other. I think, maybe Klaus, or Bonnie knows what the hell is going on here. I'll ask tomorrow. Because, for now I need to spend time with my family.

Rosalie:

I woke up, ready to look dazzled for my birthday party. I couldn't believe I was fourteen now. I quickly got out of bed, and threw on my party outfit. "I look perfect." I said, to myself. Smiling in my mirror. My dress was pink, and it flowed down just a bit above my knees. Aunt Bonnie gave me it. She said it was hers when she was young, shockingly, it was actually cute. But, it needed a magical touch. I decided to use my witchy powers, and poof, sparkles were on the dress. It's amazing what I can do, and nobody knows. It's my secret.

I headed down stairs, because this party was going to be starting soon. "Hey Rachel," I said as I came down the stairs. She was carrying a cake into the kitchen. "Aww, sweetie, you look so beautiful." She responded. A big smile was covering her face. "Could you help me fix my hair?" I asked. Rachel smiled at me, and grabbed the hairbrush. The way she brushed my hair felt nice, it didn't hurt, like when daddy did it.

Shortly after I finished getting ready, guests began to file in, and the party began. I couldn't believe how many people came. Music was playing, and we were all dancing, then daddy came out to the middle of the floor. "Rosalie." he said, getting mine, and everyone else's attention. "Rosalie, you're my everything. My little girl, who isn't so little anymore." his eyes actually began tearing up. "Rosalie, I want to give you your first ever dance." He held his hand out, and the DJ played a song that made us all cry, Kiss Me, by Ed Sheeran. I asked dad why he chose this song, because Ed sings it about a woman he loves. He replied that it was because he wants me to know he will always be the first person who ever loved me. The night was incredible after that, and Aunt Bonnie told me about magic. I agreed to let her teach me what she knew, and in return I would help her with a spell she wanted to do. "We'll start tomorrow, you're dad is letting you spend the weekend with us." She said. "Great!" I responded. After several hours, the party was over. Rachel decided to help daddy clean up, but I was going to bed. After all, I was going to be practicing my witch skills, I needed rest. I got into my pajamas, shut off the light, and fell asleep.