Going away

Jamilla:

It's been a few months since I graduated, I actually moved in with Kol, even though he lives with his brothers and sister, it is much more private than my families house. I get calls from them every now and then, and I answer, I do, but I want to be free. I wanted to finally have the freedom I couldn't have, I was not a child anymore. Kol was always gone with his brothers, but Rebekah was around. She forgave me for the wedding incident that happened a while back, so we are on good terms now. Rebekah and Matt adopted two kids, a boy named Henry, and a young girl named Ruth. Klaus somehow changed, he actually promised to protect me, even though I killed his lovely Caroline. I'm much safer with the Mikaelson clan than with my own family.

Kol and I start college in a few weeks, I am super excited. I have always wanted to be a psychologist, and now was my chance. Kol is going to do something music related, seeing he is into that stuff. I can't wait, honestly, I am so very excited for my new life to finally begin.

Alyssa:

It's been quiet without Jamilla around. When I am not with Tyler, I sit in my bedroom and listen to sad songs while writing stories, or writing in my diary.

"Alyssa, are you up there?" Mom hollered, then coming into my room.

"What's up mom? Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Bonnie and Enzo are coming over in about half an hour, they wanted to speak to the three of us." Mom said, clueless to what they wanted to talk to us about.

"Dang,  I guess I actually need to get dressed." I said, sighing.

"Yeah, probably a good idea." Mom said, making her way out of my room. She poked her head back through the door, "I miss Jamilla too sweetheart, but we have to let her enjoy the freedom, she'll come see us when she is ready." I nodded at my mom, then watched as she walked away.

I opened up my dresser drawers, and found an old t-shirt and some sweatpants. "This will do." I said, putting the clothes on. I put my hair into a messy bun, and brushed my teeth. When I finished doing all of that, I still had spare time, so I sat on my bed and began writing in my diary.

Jamilla:

I decided to surprise Kol, so I put something a little revealing on, and waited for him to get back. It didn't take long, because he popped into our bedroom shortly after I was done changing.

"Well darling, you look absolutely stunning." He said, coming in for a kiss. I giggled as he kissed me so passionately. I was kissing him back, and his shirt was off within seconds. He grabbed my leg, and wrapped it around his leg, then he pushed me against the wall. His tongue was in my mouth, fidgeting with my tongue. I couldn't stop giggling. He made me so happy. He smiled when I began to giggle, and kissed my neck. I let out a soft noise, it sounded ugly in my mind, but it turned him on. He was still kissing my upper body, yet he managed to get his pants off himself.

"How'd you do that?" I asked, giggling. He just smiled and laughed at me, while carrying me to our bed. He began making his way down my body, kissing it. I felt the butterflies in my stomach all over again, like the first time we ever did this. Those butterflies would never go away, they meant to much. He was still slowly kissing my body, but I wanted some of him. I fought back, pushing myself to the top. He grinned at me, as I touched his naked body. I kissed his lips, over and over, then I kissed his chest area, and before I knew it, he was back on top of me. He started to suck on my neck, leaving marks all over my neck. I wrapped my legs around him, I he kissed my stomach.

"Kol?" someone hollered. He kept kissing me. "Kol!" the same voice shouted, I realized it was Rebekah. Kol got off me, put clothing on, and flashed out of the room. We were done with this moment, he didn't like to leave and then come back, it was too weird for him. I put normal clothing on, and went down stairs.

"Kol, you were supposed to get Henry from his basketball practice, you promised us you would." Rebekah shouted, as I went down stairs.

"Easy, sister, he isn't my lad. I sure as hell am not responsible for that kid." Kol fired back.

Things quickly began to get awkward, and I pretended to not hear Rebekah. But, I wasn't invisible, so she saw me.

"It's your little sluts fault." Rebekah hollered to Kol, after noticing me. I quickly got irritated, so I decided to defend myself.

"Listen here bitch, I have only slept with one guy, your brother. I sure as hell am not a slut." I fired back in outrage. Rebekah's eyes widened, mostly from shock because nobody dared to mess with an original. I saw Kol smile at me. He turned back toward Rebekah.

"Get your son yourself sister. I have other plans." He said, then walking toward me. "Get dressed love, I have somewhere to take you." He smiled, kissing my hand. I smiled back, and walked upstairs to get dressed. Being a vampire gave me perks, I was dressed and down stairs in a quick second.

"Let's get going." I said, smiling to Kol. He nodded in agreement, and we walked out of the house, leaving a furious Rebekah behind.

Kol drove me to this beautiful meadow, full of flowers. I didn't know why, but it was beautiful, and I was with him, so I was happy. He kept walking, without saying a word, toward the center of the meadow. I followed slowly behind, until he stopped. He stood there, not facing me, for a good chunk of time, and then suddenly, he turned around and finally looked at me.

"Dammit. You know I love you Jamilla. I love you more than anyone in this world, so this is going to be easy." Kol said. I looked at him puzzled.

"Kol, what do you mean easy?" I asked.

He shushed me, and got down, slowly, on one knee. I already knew what was going to happy. "Yes." I said, smiling. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Jamilla, you didn't let me ask you." He said, upset.

"The answer is yes, but you can still ask." I said, with tears running down my face. He smiled up at me, then pulled out a small red box.

"Jamilla Salvatore, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He said, smiling as I nodded yes. Tears were still streaming down my face. He wiped them away. He took my hand, and gently slid the ring onto my finger. I smiled at him. "Always and forever." He whispered.

He gave me a long, passionate kiss on my lips, a kiss that lasted several moments. We sat in the meadow and talked until the sun went down, and then we headed back home, and spread the news to everyone!