Here's to growing up (Alyssa)

You know that feeling you get? The feeling where you are maturing. Your parents treat you like an adult, and yell at you more. Yeah, well that's happening to me.  The other night my sister Jamilla went out on a date with an original vampire. He's an old man, but for some reason they approved him, yet I can't go out with any guys from my school. I'm not that much younger than Jamilla. This is the most unfair moment in my life. I'm going to be a loner forever because my loser parents suck. This boy Liam Fuller, he is a senior with dark brown hair and very blue eyes, asked me to prom. Of course, I said yes. But my parents said they have to think about it. THINK ABOUT WHAT? He's not a damn vampire. He won't drink me dry.They piss me off. That's why I learned to just do what I want anyway. So I'm off to go dress shopping with my two girls Lauren and Britney. Lauren is the friend that will always be there for you, no matter what. She has been my best friend since first grade. Britney, Britney can be a bitch but at the end of the day, she is deeper than an ocean and she will always have your back. We've been friends since about fourth grade.

When I got to Bianca's (the dress shop), B and Lauren were already waiting outside for me. "Trouble sneaking out?" Britney asked, snickering. "Shut up bitch." I said, in a joking manner. We entered the store and this dark skinned woman, about five foot two, with dark brown hair and glasses was at the desk. I am guessing her name is Bianca. "Hello. Here to pick up or try on?" she said, looking up at us with a friendly smile. "Try on." I said, smiling back. "Right this way." She said, leading us to this gigantic room full of dresses. "Pick anything, the dresses are organized by size, if you need help, give me a shout." She said, anxious to get back to her desk. We began to look, only at what was in our sizes. Britney found this dark purple dress, it had a halter neck, and gold sequined beads going down the center of the dress, and spreading out around the hips. Lauren found this beautiful blue dress. The blue reminded me of Uncle Damons eyes. The dress was strapless and was rather plain, but when Lauren put it on, it looked absolutely gorgeous. I found this red dress. The red dress was a simple dress, but at the bottom, it puffed out. Brit and Lauren said I looked good in it, but I didn't I felt hideous.

I didn't get a dress. "Don't worry, we'll go to another store later." Britney said, patting me on the back. The truth is, I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to go. I felt ugly, and what if Liam was just using me to make his ex girlfriend jealous. That's what a lot of people have been telling me lately. I want someone who will love me the way Kol and Jamilla love each other, the way mom and dad love each other, and the way Bonnie and Enzo love each other. I want that kind of love. When I got home, I drug my feet upstairs and into my room. I closed my door, and locked it. I never cry in front of anyone. EVER. I sat on my bed and just thought for a moment.. What is wrong with me? Why doesn't anyone ever pick me. I thought for a moment. OH MY GOD. AM I TURNING INTO CAROLINE FORBES? I stopped crying, even though I wasn't actually, just had a few drops from my eyes. There is no way in hell I am letting myself be like that bitch, I'd kill myself before that happen. I laid my head back onto my pillow, and shut my eyes, falling asleep.

Mystic Fallsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें