One last time

Alyssa:

It's been twelve years since all the chaos happened. Tyler and I got married, Rosalie graduated high school, and she is a student in college, pursuing a degree for interior design.  She has a fiancé, Nicolas is his name. Nicolas is very sweet and he is also a student in college. He's a smart man, and he's in love with my daughter. Rosalie is pregnant, with twins,Tyler and I are excited to be grandparents.

Jamilla, she moved away several years ago to New Orleans. I haven't really talked to Jamilla, because she has been extremely busy. Like Rosalie, she went to college, to pursue her dream of being a fashion designer. She now owns her own clothing line, which is freaking amazing. It took her a while to get the accomplished, but she's immortal, she would have gotten it one day. Cecila also went to college, but I think she finished early, because she was a genius, I think she's a doctor, but I could be wrong.

Mom and dad have been travelling the world, with Uncle Damon, and Bonnie and Enzo. Speaking of them, Bonnie and Enzo have a son, his name is Henry, and he's six. They adopted Henry, because Bonnie became a vampire. Uncle Damon married a woman, coincidently named Katherine, except she's polite. She was human, but I believe uncle Damon turned her. I am dying, very quickly too, because of my health problem, that I cannot seem to cure with magic. I wouldn't even if I could, I'm ready to leave. I needed to write, at least one last time before I went. If Tyler ever finds this, in the next seventy years, he'll smile. I left Tyler a note, inside my diary that read:

You were the one thing that made me different. I remember when we first met, danced, and kissed. Those moments were what made me feel loved. I don't regret a single thing moment I have spent with you. When I was younger, I never believed in love, Jamilla always talked about how she wanted to find a special man, and marry him, and have children. I laughed, because I never believed anyone would love me like my parents did. But, clearly I was wrong because a few years later, I met you. You, are by far, the greatest piece of my life. If you find this, obviously, I died. Whether my cancer was the cause, or old age, either way, I'm gone. Tyler, take care of our daughter, and our grand kids. Take care of Jamilla, and my parents, and Kol. Take care of yourself, and be happy. You deserve it. I love you, and I will ALWAYS love you.

-Forever yours,

Alyssa

I finished writing, for the final time, because my hand struggled to keep writing. I got weaker each bit of energy I used. Did anyone know I had cancer? Of course not. I couldn't tell them. I knew it was coming, so I closed my eyes. With my eyes closed, memories had passed through my mind, from the day I was born, to my first Christmas, to Jamilla becoming a vampire, to me becoming a witch, to being pregnant and birthing Rosalie, to going to Kol and Jamilla's wedding, to marrying the love of my life. Then it all turned white. Everything. Bonnie Bennett popped into the vacant white area, and with my eyes still shut, I felt myself wanting to cry. I wouldn't have been born, had it not been for Bonnie. I owe it all to her. My mind went white again, and everything ended, just like that.

Tyler:

I walked into our bedroom, and for a moment I thought Alyssa was sleeping, that was until I heard her mumble something.

"I love you all, goodbye." 

I rushed to her, but it was too late. I grabbed her diary, and read what she had last wrote, which was loving me. Her dead body was lying in our bed, beautiful like always. Her hair was falling down her face, and so I pushed it off to the sides, and planted one last kiss on her lips, this time, tears leaving my eyes.

"I love you too, Alyssa. Sweet dreams, you incredibly amazing woman."  I whispered, before burying her in the back yard, next to her beautiful flowers.