First Christmas with the girls (Stefan POV)

*This chapter is 12 months later*

Our beautiful daughter was finally born. We decided to name her Jamilla. Her smile was just like Elenas, but she had my eyes. Elena may have been horrible pregnant, but it was all worth it. I finally got a family. It only took me close to 200 years, but hey, I was patient. I deserve this. Elena deserves this. When I first saw my baby girl, I smiled. Her tiny fingers were out, as if gasping to hold onto something, anything. I grabbed her tiny hand and she smiled. Elena smiled at both of us, she had given birth but still looked so damn beautiful. I wanted Damon to see his niece, but he wouldn't come when I called. He is still mad at me for marrying Elena. I'll never understand why, she made her choice. He still talks to her, but not me. Elena had called Jeremy, and he came home to see our beautiful Jamilla. He loved that little girl so much. Matt, Bonnie, and Enzo all came too. They all were full of happy tears and joy. But it wasn't the same..Damon wasn't here. All I wanted was my brother to see her. Just once, if he didn't wanna see her ever again after that, I'd be fine. Elena could tell I was bothered by something. "Stefan, what's bothering you?" She asked me in her cute, but worried voice. "Elena, I just wish Damon was here. He can't ignore me forever, can he?" I was such a horrible brother. I made him turn, I left him several times, I gave up on him when he was in the prison world, I got my girl back..of course he hates me. He has every right too. Everything was my fault, but he didn't have a right to hate my daughter, or Elena. Before Elena had give birth, a few months back we chose a room for baby J and we decorated it with baby things.
When it was Bonnies turn to hold baby J, her witch senses told her that Jamilla is human. Two vampires who thought it was impossible, have a human baby. This was gonna be hard for me, seeing as when she starts getting older, she'll probably cut herself getting hurt, causing her to bleed. I hated being a vampire even more.
As time flew by, Jamilla was six months old now, and Elena, somehow managed to be pregnant again. Times were confusing, but we got the hang of it..sort of. We still didn't understand how this could happen, but it did. Jamilla was a quick learner, she was running around, talking, and even drinking on her own. When December came around, Elena gave birth to our second child, another girl. We named her Alyssa. We had told Jamilla all about Santa Claus, and she got so happy. Christmas was there before we knew it, Jamilla and Elena were in the kitchen, Elena making cookies for Santa while little J watched. Finally, Christmas morning came, and all out friends showed up. Jeremy brought a girl named Rachel with him, I guess they had been dating a few months now, Matt managed to get Rebekah Mikaelson over here, which was a shock, I thought they left America or something. Tyler came by himself, he claims he "doesn't have time to date." Tyler Lockwood is a football coach at Mystic Falls High School. Bonnie of course came with Enzo. Even Alaric Saltzman showed up with his two girls. When we thought that was it, another knock on the door was heard. "I got it!" I
shouted to everyone in the other rooms. When I opened up the door, I saw him. My very own brother, Damon. "Hello, brother." He said to me. "Damon." I replied by, going in to hug him. He actually let me hug him. "I heard there was a party happening, I couldn't miss it!" Damon said to me, while walking in the door. When Jamilla saw him, she knew exactly who he was. "Uncle Demon!" She had screeched, not pronouncing her "a" correctly. Everyone laughed and we all had a great time. Gift opening took place before meal time. Elena decided to let me cook, because we all know she can't! While our girls and Rics girls were opening gifts, they gasped and oohed and ahhed. Jamilla may have been almost a year old, but Alyssa was too young to even open anything, so we let Jamilla open her gifts. We adults decided to exchange our gifts after we ate, because the girls took forever to open up their gifts. After we ate, the girls decided to go play with their new toys, so we told Jamilla to show them her room. Rics kids were a lot older than ours, but Jamilla was very smart for her age. She showed Liz and Josie where her room was, and they played with dolls for a long time. We opened our gifts, we laughed, and we had a great time. When it was time to leave, everyone cried saying goodbye. It was the first time in a while we all got together.