I do.

Jamilla:

After what seemed like years, our wedding day was here. May 5th, the day I marry my beloved Kol. I was in a room in a church, getting ready for my special day. My dress, white, long and elegant was on, and I was nervously pacing the floor. Alyssa hadn't shown up yet, I was so concerned something bad happened. "Mom, where is she?" I asked.

"Relax Jamilla, she is probably almost here, she is always late." Mom said, calming down.

At that moment, a door flung opened, and Alyssa ran in. "Sorry I'm late, let's get up there!" She said, already dressed. The bridesmaids all walked out, following behind them was Alyssa. I came out behind that, and dad was standing by the door.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." He said, holding out his hand. I grabbed it, and he escorted me to the sanctuary. I heard the pianos, and the bridesmaids were already heading out.

I came after the flower girl, which were two, Josie and Elizabeth, Alaric's twins. Alyssa was walking down the aisle, right in front of the  girls.

"Ready sweetie?" Dad asked, walking forward a bit. I took a deep breath and shook my head yes. We began to walk down the aisle, everyone I knew looked at me, all of them smiling. I felt beautiful. I saw Kol's face, he looked so pleased. He was smiling, and I'm pretty sure I saw tears.

I got to the end of the aisle, and I took Kol's hand. Dad placed a kiss on my cheek, then sat over by my mom. The priest man who was marrying us began his long ass speech: "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Kol Mikaelson and Jamilla Salvatore. Do you both have vows to say?" He asked. Kol looked at me, holding both my hands.

"Jamilla, when I first saw you, I knew you were mine. I wanted you, and I got you. I have you forever, and I will cherish every moment. I promise to always keep you safe. You are amazing, and I love you so much. Welcome to my family, always and forever." Kol said, crying joyfully.

I reached for his hands, and opened my mouth: "Kol Mikaelson, when I first saw you, I thought you were hot. Very hot, and I never thought I would have a chance with you. But you came up to me, and you swept me off my feet. You not only took care of me, but my younger sister. You respected me for who I am, and I love you so much. I can't wait to be your wife." My eyes were shooting tears down my cheek, which messed up my make up, but I didn't care. The priest looked at the two of us and smiled.

"May we have the rings please?" he said, nudging to Henry, Rebekah and Matt's son. Henry got up and gave Kol the rings. The priest looked at Kol. "Repeat after me." He said. "I Kol Mikaelson,"

"I know what I have to say, no need to have me repeat." Kol said to the priest, a bit irritated.

The priest looked at Kol, and just smiled. "Go ahead, sir." He said.

"I Kol Mikaelson, take this beautiful Jamilla Salvatore, to be my wife, forever." Kol said, placing the ring on my finger. "She doesn't need your help either sir." Kol said to the priest.

I took Kol's ring, and placed it on his finger. "I Jamilla Salvatore, take Kol Mikaelson to be my loving husband, always and forever." We kissed.

"I pronounce the two of you married. Congratulations!" The priest said.

Everyone in the audience stood up cheering and clapping. Kol and I continued to kiss. Eventually, Alyssa elbowed me gently.

"I want food now!" She whispered. I laughed a little bit, so did Kol.

"Alright folks, we will see you at the party in two hours!" I said, as everyone left. Tyler made his way up to where we were.

"Congratulations!" He said to Kol and I.

"Thank you Tyler!" I responded, even though he was standing by Alyssa now. A bunch of people were congratulating Kol and I. I smiled and thanked each one. Eventually everyone had left. Kol and I made our way to the party.

When we got to the party, several people were already there, Alyssa already had food on her plate, no surprise there. My dad walked onto the dance floor.

"May I have everyone's attention." He said.

The entire crowd got quiet, everyone looking at dad with smiling faces.

"I would like to have the first dance, with my daughter Jamilla." He said, holding his hand out to me. The crowd watched silently as my dad danced perfectly with me. "I love you." He whispered at me.

"I love you too daddy." I rested my head on his shoulder and swayed to the music with him. Eventually several other people gathered on the dance floor, and Kol stepped in to dance with me. Dad went to find mom.

"Our first dance as a married couple." Kol said smiling.

"I love you Kol Mikaelson."

"I love you too, Jamilla Mikaelson." He said. "That will never get old."

"Neither will we." I said laughing.

"That is so true darling." He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. We danced with the music for a good chunk of time. Eventually everyone was interrupted by Alyssa.

"Attention everyone!" Alyssa shouted. "I am going to give the most amazing speech, so prepare your napkins to cry in." She said. Everyone laughed. "Jamilla, my only sister, you are now a married woman. I remember when we were little, we always said we would never be married, we were going to stay sisters forever, and live together forever. Well, now everything has changed. I couldn't have asked for a more amazing sister. You hooked me up with Tyler, one of the best things I ever got. You helped me blossom into the girl I am today. You loved me through my awkward phase, when no guy possibly would. You brought me shopping for prom, something other sisters wouldn't do. You were never embarrassed to be seen in public with me." She raised up a glass. "To Jamilla!" She said. Everyone raised their glasses, and together they all took a drink. "Thank you. Get back to your music fun!"

"Well, I'm glad to know she cares." Kol said, grinning.

"She must have had too much sugar, I should have expected that." I said.

"It's okay love, she is having fun, that's all that matters." Kol said.

He was right, I saw her dancing with Tyler. The two of them looked so happy together. I was glad everyone was happy.

The party continued on, people made speeches, cried, and enjoyed themselves. Today was a great day, and it got even better. Kol and I made love for the first time as a married couple.

His body pressed against mine, his lips were kissing my body, I let him. It felt incredible, like it always did. Our naked bodies collided. It felt epic, his kisses, our wedding, everything. I loved him so much.