Chapter Two.

Chapter Two

"You're only a bad girl when your caught, so that makes me a good girl, right?"

POV OF CHLOE

I knew I was running late, running around my room brushing my teeth after I had applied my mascara and eyeliner. Calvin had already threatened to leave me if I took any longer, so I was tearing through my closet for an outfit. I was about to go in a pair of flannel pajama pants and a old varsity sweat shirt of Calvins.

But Annabelle entered my room, holding an outfit that I would absolutely never wear. I immediately shook my head when she held the outfit out to me, and she threw the short, golden sparkling skirt to my bed.

"Live a little, Chloe." Annabelle laughed, hopping into my half way filled up closet- since the moving trucks still haven't come yet. She pulled down a pair of black leggings, a long turquoise colored shirt that went down just below my butt, and then a beige cardigan that ended about three inches above the shirt. She went back into her room and came back out with a necklace that matched the cardigan, and a pair of beige flats. I smiled great fully at her, just as Calvin roared up the stairs that he was leaving in a minute.

"Out!" I ordered Annabelle, pointing towards the door and quickly climbing into the outfit that she had just picked out for me. I sprinted down the stairs, breathing deeply once I reached the end of the stairs, where Leo was, holding my bag out to me, his brown hair already dried, like normal he was freshly shaved and wearing a white shirt with a graffiti design on it, a pair of dark jeans and white sneakers. He smiled a bright, white teeth smile at me, but it was too early in the morning for me to return one. I mean, what kind of school makes you start classes at seven thirty?

I snatched my bag out of Leo's hands, turning around and entering the kitchen in hopes I could find something quick to snack on. My mother was in there, leaning against the counter drinking a cup of coffee with an exhausted expression on. When she saw me, she smiled, but it was obviously forced. I didn't blame her, I felt the same way. Like mother like daughter.

I took a clean apple off the counter, sinking my teeth into it like a predator. I devoured the apple until it was just a core, and tossed it into the garbage can. The sound of Calvin's cars engine starting had me sprinting out the front door with out even saying good bye to my mother. I managed to pass by Leo, and get into the passenger seat before he reached the car. He pouted, jumping into the back seat.

"This is ridiculous. Chloe, I should have the front seat, I'm older." Leo whined, kicking the back of my seat like he was a child. I rolled my eyes, ignoring his child like behavior. Calvin seemed to be doing the same, and he flicked on the radio, blasting his horrible rap music. In annoyance, I leaned back on my seat, pressing my hands to my ears. Rap music was horrible. It was just a beat with some one speaking really fast.

Calvin seemed to know exactly where he was going, because in only fifteen minutes we were pulling into the parking lot of the school. The place was huge, it had two floors and was just extremely intimidating. Just by looking at it, I knew I was going to get lost. A lot.

Marijuana was the first thing I smelt when I exited the car. The strong scent consumed me, making me cough obnoxiously. Leo scrunched up his face, walking next to me, Calvin making sure he was at least three feet in front of us at all times.

Every pair of eyes were on us three, the walk to the school feeling like it was taking hours. The front of the school had a courtyard, a place for students to hang out- and a place for every student to get an opportunity to stare down the new kids. Reminding my self how to breathe and trying to keep myself from falling on my face in front of ever one was all I thought about as I walked with Leo. He seemed careless though, casually walking up in front of the school, flexing his muscles like he normally did, and bobbing his head slightly.