Chapter Four.

"The flavor of your lips is enough to keep me here."

POV OF CHLOE PAYNE

Wide eyes like a deer in head lights, I was stuck staring at them, uncertain of what to say. I knew my cheeks were coated with a flaming red blush; my heart racing like I had just ran a marathon.

"Hi," I finally spoke, sounding awkward and nervous. I ran my hand through my hair even though I felt like smacking myself across the face. There was nothing I could of said that would make this moment any less awkward.

One boy coughed a laugh. The four figures were intimidating, imposing, undescribably muscular and mouthwatering. Like every time I saw them, my eyes focused on the leader- the biggest, tallest, most beautifully perfected one. He was burning glances at me behind his raven hair, dark eyes burning into me.

"The new girl lives next door." The golden hair man who stood behind the leader murmured in a casual tone. I didn't answer, my palms were beginning to dampen with nervousness.

"She's a mollit mulier." Said a male with light brown, spiked hair, sounding fascinated. I thought about that for a while, mollit mulier, a word I've never heard before and no doubt in a language I didn't speak. I could barely concentrate on my own thoughts because the four boys were still staring at me.

"What's your name, doll?" A husky voice asked, sending chills down my spine. Before I could answer, four sharp taps on my bedroom door and panic overwhelmed me. How uncomfortable would it be if my mother walked into here right now? I felt the blood drain from my face, I couldn't answer, I just stared at the four boys in horror.

"Chloe?" Leo said in a low hard voice. "Chloe, are you awake? The moving trucks are here." He twisted the door knob, sending the creaking white door flying open. A gust of wind hit me, Leo entering the room.

"What's the window doing open?"

He began advancing towards the window, arms extended like he was about to close it. I lunged for the window, slamming it shut before Leo could. I didn't understand why I was acting this way, so high strung and over-reacting; but I think it had to do with the fact that I've never spoken to men as attractive as these four.

"Alrighty," Leo laughed dryly, giving me a strange look. "I guess I'll just go now." He exited the room as quickly as he came. After calming my self down with deep breaths, I left my sanctuary of a bedroom and went outside.

"Chloe! Your boxes are on the street, quickly get them!" Mom cried out, heaving a large box towards the garage. The two men that had drove the truck here were helping my father carry in the couch, and everyone else seemed to be occupied doing something.

I walked towards my boxes, which all seemed to of gotten a lot bigger since I packed them- maybe because when I packed them, I was half asleep and almost crying. I lifted up the smallest box, to realize I couldn't even get in an inch of the ground. Using my knees to bend down and lift it, it barely made it up.

The roar of a car engine and music playing too loud erupted, breaking the peace in the neighborhood. I looked up, watching Calvin climb out of a rich kid, topless car. The driver lifted up his sunglasses, sending a wink my way before looking back at the girls in cheer leading uniforms sitting in the backseat.

Calvin carelessly walked past the whole family, entering the house like he didn't have a care in the world. The car that he got dropped off in sped away from the street, so fast my hair blew around my head. This stupid town was so cliche that it was ridiculous.

"Chloe!" Annabelle shouted, standing in the door way of the house. I hadn't noticed that most of my family was already inside, and the movers were driving away. "Come inside, dinner's ready. We'll get your boxes later."