Chapter Five.

"I can't wait until I can prove them all wrong."

POV of Chloe Payne

"Sorry, I don't take rides from strangers." I answered him sharply, forgetting who I was speaking to for a moment. I felt like the whole world had suddenly gone silent, the only noise my nervous breathing.

"Est illa iocari?" The blonde asked the leader, who was now next to him, speaking again in that language I didn't know. I knew they spoke English too, and obviously they spoke this language to hide what they were saying.

"You'll get in my car." The leader answered me, his voice still strong even though he looked careless.

"No, I don't even know your name." I answered, heading closer to Leo, in hopes that he'd protect me. Of course, he stepped away, seeming more nervous then I was. I rolled my eyes at his child like behavior, I mean whats the worst that could happen? They steal our lunch money?

"Is that the problem?" The leader flashed a grin, his perfect, straight white teeth making me choke in the back of my throat. Was I breathing? His grin didn't travel all the way to his eyes, but it was enough of a smile to make my heart skip a beat. "Well, then." He went on, that smile turning into a smirk- like he knew the effect it had on me.

I looked over at Calvin, who's lips were pulled into a straight line, arms behind his back and he was staring at the ground. I don't think I've ever seen my over confident, popular, ignorant over brother look this absolutely terrified. It worried a part of me, maybe there was something about these four boys I didn't know. Because it sure seemed like everyone else seemed to know, and unfortunately I just keep on having run ins with them. It looked like the whole entire school, including the teachers were just head over heels afraid of them.

They were like a gang, always by each other's sides. Not once had I seen one of them alone. Always together, making them even more intimidating.

"Well, call me Rocco." The leader introduced himself, his voice hard with power and demand, something I didn't like. The authority he held was no doubt an extreme turn on, but being told what to do wasn't really my favorite thing to do.

"Mhm," I hummed, pulling my dark hair onto one side of my head. Rocco seemed to be analyzing me, and I noticed how his name some how fit his personality. His name was unique, mysterious and attractive, just like him.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself, baby-doll?" Rocco asked smoothly, noticeably stepping closer to me. I felt a lot more intimidated now that he was closer, so now I could literally see every little detail on his body. He was sculpted with muscle, awarded with height, and graced with good looks.

"Why should I? It's not like we'll ever talk again." I responded him, my placing my left hand on the strap of my messenger bag, my right hand slipped into my pocket, and I tried to look as confident as I could. The thing was, I felt like running the hell out of here, far away from Rocco and his blonde friend, who was still silently standing there.

Rocco seemed amused, he smirked and raised a dark eyebrow, "Oh, you think so?"

I felt judged under his stare, and the blonde coughed a laugh, watching us bicker like an old married couple.

"Oh, I know so." I replied, walking around his body so I could get to Calvin and Leo, who were surprisingly still here. I would of ran the first chance I got. "Trust me, the last thing I want to do is be seen with you."

Lie. Of course it was a lie, I mean, who wouldn't want to be seen with him? If he could lose the asshole personality, he'd be perfect. He's got the looks, I'll give him that.