Chapter Seventeen

"One day you’ll realize, in a moment of sweet chaos, wild hearts aren’t meant to be tamed."

POV OF CHLOE PAYNE

"Chloe, we need to use your bedroom." Justin demanded, smacking Lacey's butt. She was thrown over his shoulder, giggling profusely.

Making a sour face, I pointed to the extra bedroom down the hallway, "Use that room." A giggle managed to escape my lips, and Justin rushed off into the bedroom. When I turned back around, Rocco had a heated expression on; a hooded look in his eyes.

"Rocco," I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck. He stood only a few feet away from me, leaning against the wall. Maybe because it was two in the morning; Maybe because he looked extremely attractive in the clothes he was wearing; Maybe because he had been so sweet to me all night, but all I wanted to do at that very moment was kiss him.

He stormed towards me, that determined glint dancing in his eyes, "Forgive me," He admitted right before his lips touched mine. There was something about his kisses. Something that pulled me in and made me forget everything. The way his lips moved against mine, his tongue caressing my own, it was alluring. Dangerously tempting.

Callused hands ran over my hips repeatedly, gripping me tighter to him. The silent but heated kisses end when his lips travel down my neck, down lower. I dig my nails into his arms to keep myself from moaning too loud. His tongue runs over my jugular, and Rocco nips at it gently.

"Oh," I moan out, feeling myself go airbourne as he picks me up by my waist. Seconds later, I feel my back hit the couch. Rocco sprawls on top of me, his lips down on my lips once again, kissing me feverishly. My fingers fist into his hair, tugging gently. One of his hands runs to the top of my shorts, his thumb stroking the skin above it. His fingers play with the button, and I thrust my hips into his, begging him to go further.

"No," Refuses Rocco, but his lips stay on my neck. I whimper again, thrusting my hips another time. "No," He drags out the word; taunting me.

"Rocco," I whine, grabbing his face with both my hands and crashing my lips to his; roughly. He groans into my lips and slides his hand down in between my legs. Unfortunately, his hand barely lingers down there before it's gripping my hips once again.

"Be mine," He trails his tongue from my jaw to the top of my breast. "I want you to be mine first." He blows warm air over the path he had made with his tongue. I let out a grunt of aggitation.

"Why?" I pout, bolding moving my hands down his chest. "I'm ready right now, isn't that enough?" I nip his earlobe and kiss the side of his lips. My legs wrap around his waist and I rest them on the back of his legs. When I move my hips back and forth, I end up grinding against his manhood. I watch Rocco's eyes darken and his lips part as he begins to breathe heavily.

"I-" He grunts again, sounding like he was restaining myself. I start to grind harder, feeling satisfaction myself. His large hand stills my hips and he is breathing heavily.

"I will not do this with you, not before you're my girlfriend," Rocco licks his lips, "I want you so bad right now, but I want you to be mine."

"That's all?" I question, nipping his bottom lip. "Fine. I'm yours, I'm your girlfriend. Now play with me." I grin up at him, locking his lips with mine again.

"Chloe we need a condom!" Justin screams from the backroom, making Rocco still. He groans and places his head on my chest, which pins me down so I can't move. The condom box my mom had given me is hidden in the closet in the next room, and I think Rocco and I might need it right now.

           "Get off me, I'm going to go get some," I tell Rocco, pushing his heavy shoulders. He moves off of me but trails behind me as I walk towards the closet. Sliding open the door, I pick up the box. The second I stand up straight, it's ripped out of my hands and Rocco is opening it.