First Day Part 2

Lana's POV
I finally got Maddie to eat enough for my pleasing.
Me: "Let's go get you dressed baby."
Maddie: "No!"
Me: "Yessssss. "
I said as I unbuckled her from her seat and picked her up. She's not very good at going up the stairs so it's just a lot quicker to pick her up. Plus, I want to hold my baby as long as I can.
Maddie: "I no want to!"
She started to squirm again and I just sighed and held her tighter. I got to her room and I put her on the floor, of course it's Maddie so she tried to make a run for it out of her bedroom door. I quickly grabbed her and shit the door and she stayed to cry.
Maddie: "No dressed!"
Me: "Yes dressed."
I got out a pair of leggings and a hoodie for her.
Me: "Maddie come here and get dressed please."
Maddie: "No."
I decided I will start to get the rules in action now rather than later.
Me: "Maddie I will count to three, if I get to three there will be consequences."
Maddie just looked at me with a confident face.
Me: "One..."
She didn't budge.
Me: "Two..."
Her face started to get worried.
Me: "Alright Maddie th"
Maddie: "No! I coming."
I smirked a little, I'm finally becoming a mother to her. She laid down on the bed and I took off her clothes. I showed her how to put on her underwear.
Me: "If you have to pee you have to tell me, no going in your underwear, okay?"
Maddie: "Ok."
Then I showed her how to put on pants and her shirt.
Me: "Good girl!"
I kissed her head and when I looked down I saw her little smile. I am finally starting to break through to her hopefully.
Me: "Ok let's go to the park!"
Maddie: "Park!"
She got off the bed and ran to the door, I opened it for her. She ran until she got to the stairs and then looked back at me. She's scared to go down the stairs I can tell, I have a big house and swirly stairs. I smiled and picked her up. I set her down at the bottom of the stairs and helped her put her runners on.
Maddie: "Park!"
Next thing I know the door was open and Maddie was running outside. I ran out the door and grabbed her.
Me: "Maddison what did I tell you about doing that!"
Maddie: "Maddie!"
I gave her my stern look and she got angry at me and hit on my arm. I put her down on the ground.
Me: "Maddie stop it right now and apologize to me or we are not going to the park."
She crossed her arms showing her sassy side to me. Once again like her mother.
Me: "I will count to three. One...Two... Three... Ok no park for you."
As soon as I said that she started to run on the sidewalk and I grabbed her. She started to do what she does best and that is throwing a tantrum.
Maddie: "LET ME GO. I WANT PARK. I WANT HOME. YOU GO BYE BYE!"
She started to kick and cry and I just took off her shoes and carried her to the kitchen table.
Me: "You will sit here in time out until I say you can leave."
I say her down on her booster chair but didn't buckle it. She quickly jumped off and I grabbed her. I put her back on and this time strapped her in which made her more mad.
Maddie: "OUT!"
Me: "Nope you are in time out."
I walked away to the other room and I could hear her crying so loud. After three minutes she stopped crying and it was quiet. I walked over to see her looking down.
Me: "Your free if you apologized for acting out."
Maddie hesitated at first but she did say sorry. I unstrapped her out of her seat and we went to watch tv. Then she leaned into my side to cuddle, but shot back up when I stroked her hair. I just pulled her into my lap not caring. Then she leaned into my chest and feel asleep. Guessing this is nap time, thank goodness!"